Rakkety Tam
High Rhulain
Eulalia!
Doomwyte
The Sable Quean
The Rogue Crew

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on July 26, 2013, 01:45:34 PM
The Legend of Luke    all the way I am a Taggerung fan to the end but I am also a TLL fan to the bitter end and I think The Legend Of Luke would be the best film but only if they made Martin the Warrior and Mossflower first and if they made like the made Legend of the Guardians  :)
The Legend of Luke would make a good movie
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

I don't know which to choose! I have several books in mind; The Rogue Crew, Lord Brocktree, The Long Patrol... any of them would be good, in fact! I just want a movie!! :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

There was a group trying to make a Mossflower movie, but they got held up by copyrights. And then shut down. Really a shame.

The Shade

That's a pity. Would have been nice to compare it to the Redwall movie. When was that?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Quote from: The Shade on September 26, 2013, 08:38:23 PM
That's a pity. Would have been nice to compare it to the Redwall movie. When was that?
Oh, gosh, idk. A few years ago? They were on dA, and I was going to voice a minor character. Idk who though.

Blazemane

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 26, 2013, 06:27:26 PM
I don't know which to choose! I have several books in mind; The Rogue Crew, Lord Brocktree, The Long Patrol... any of them would be good, in fact! I just want a movie!! :P

I haven't been able to decide, either! Somebody should just make one and take my money. As soon as possible.

MaryJohn

I choose Pearls of Lutra  and Martin the Warrior.
Find comfortable quinny zapp for your toddler.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 24, 2013, 05:22:00 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on July 26, 2013, 01:45:34 PM
The Legend of Luke    all the way I am a Taggerung fan to the end but I am also a TLL fan to the bitter end and I think The Legend Of Luke would be the best film but only if they made Martin the Warrior and Mossflower first and if they made like the made Legend of the Guardians  :)
The Legend of Luke would make a good movie
uh, if im right about which legend of the guardians your talking about, then you need to re-think!!! the movie was alright, i didn't really like the fact that IT COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY DOES NOT FOLLOW THE BOOKS!!! beyond the names, i mean!!! you ought to read the books!! no, on second thought don't. it'll just confuse you.(if your talking about the guardians of ga'hoole movie, i mean.)

rachel25

No the one about the owls and I meant in that stile of animation and the amount of battles that actually showed you what happens in them. I want blood here! And my sister read the books and says that they just tried to fit to much into one film.

General Ironbeak

I'd like to see Martin the Warrior. It has a strong romance plot, and really shows that not all stories have happy endings. It's my favorite of the 22.

JangoCoolguy

The first one, because it's the most(?) streamlined and straightforward.

And if that works out, then they could start another TV Show with each book getting several episodes! ;D

While I'm at it: you think 13 eppies a book could work again, a different set number, or make each story as long as it has to be  ???  

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: General Ironbeak on December 24, 2013, 10:56:39 PM
I'd like to see Martin the Warrior. It has a strong romance plot, and really shows that not all stories have happy endings. It's my favorite of the 22.
Same here!

Life is too short to rush through it.

clunylooney

I would either choose Salamandastron or Taggerung. So I went with Taggerung. I just can so clearly see Taggerung in movie form. Unlike some other books where size is really a problem when your making a movie, Taggerung just seems like good movie material, and no I didn't choose it because it is my 5th favorite redwall book.
Salamandastron would be good to and I can see the size thing not being a problem in this situation. I wonder who would play Ferahgo, Maybe Cillian Murphy?
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

clunylooney

"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me