News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The cartoon?

Started by TorryEllis, December 20, 2017, 08:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

I kind of usually imagine Redwall as 2D animation (which is one thing I liked about the cartoon). Though i will be honest the sizes kind of threw me off... but the sizes in the books are always a bit strange.
I'm unsure why I like 2D animation, I'd say the 'Disney' style would suit it (well more like Road To Eldorado)... as long as they don't, you know, cut out all the gory bits. Think the Watership Down movie.
On another note... Redwall Anime?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

WUMASTER

Yeah that's what I'm saying about the live-action film. It would make an epic action movie. I'd like 3D animations, because it's more realistic.

Nadaz, voice of the host

I love all the great ideas but I believe mine is the best to film a Redwall movie I should build a miniture abbey then catch approximately 100 mice, a hedgehog or two, some rats, a owl, a cat, a bunch of sparrows, a venomous snake, multiple shrews, and a beaver. Then I should dress them as abbeybeasts and let them all loose and video what happens.*

*Ah the sweet smell of sarcasm, but great ideas everyone (other than mine.)
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Cornflower MM

Nadaz, voice of the host

Yes I can't believe I forgot Contstance
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

*Badger eats the mouse.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Angelbunny

I have some Redwall episodes on VHS.
Angel: [coughs loudly]
    Fluttershy: [gasp] Because of that giant cloud of scary black smoke? I'll take that as a... yes.

MeganTheRecorderOfRedwall

I absolutely love the cartoon. It was how I was introduced to the Redwall series!

Tungro

Same! I only started reading the books after the cartoon and the only books I have never read where Martin and Mattimeo

clunylooney

While the cartoon is nowhere near as good as the books, it was the first redwall related thing I ever laid eyes on. I watched it when I was about 5 or 6 and I loved it. I re-watched it recently and it's still really fun. But not quite as good as the books. Also, TV slagar was better than the book slagar. Bite me.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me