News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ban the person above you.

Started by hens162, November 13, 2011, 01:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

I ban you for having no class, you peasant.  ;D

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on October 14, 2023, 01:26:34 AMI ban you for having no class, you peasant.  ;D

Ah ban ye fer exploitin' ze vorkin' clazz und tryin' tae reprezz me!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

I ban you for starting a class warfare and attempting to overthrow your Bourgeois rulers!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah ban ye fer zinkin' ye're a ruler juzt becauze zome lady o' ze loch chucked a zcimitar at ye!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I ban you for being educated on Arthurian legend.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah ban ye fer zinkin' a reference tae Monty Python Und Ze 'oly Grail indicatez Ah'm educated in Authurian legend.

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Und proud o' it!

Ah ban ye fer nae bein' a fool.

Flib Bigboat

I ban you for thinking I'm not a fool.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy