Redwall Mod (possibly in future)

Started by sirnori, June 23, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirnori

Hello, Redwall Community

Providing I can figure out how and get some other people involved and interested, I intend to create a Redwall mod for the Asian Dynasties Expansion for Age of Empires III. This post is partly to attract volunteers (because for some reason I can't conscript people), and to deal with a snag I've hit. I can't figure out what to put on the flags of these factions;
Salamandastron
Guosim
Terramort
Sampetra
Rapscallions
R.H.O.R.

That means that out of seven factions (the other being Redwall), only one has a flag. Please post on this thread any ideas or even complete flags you can come up with.

Thank You for Your Kind Attention,
sirnori

Nadaz, voice of the host

I think the Salamondastron flag could have the mountain with a bager flanked by a hare on either side of her/him, colours are black for the mount and the animals with maybe  sea coloured green grey colour and a bloodred trim on the outer edge. I will try to think up some ideas for the other flags.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

sirnori

Thank you, friend. I'll have a crack at it. And if I can't do it, I know someone who's really good at drawing.

sirnori

What do you think of this one? I took your idea, and then infused it with a bit of Napoleonic-era battle standard design, feeling that appropriate.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/pga0qkmqbsny924/Flag%20of%20Salamandastron.jpg#

Tungro

This is a super cool idea and I would definitely play! Is it still a running project or has it died out?

Captain Tammo

I think it died out, but see if you can get ahold of @sirnori . maybe they'd revive it?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

sirnori

@Tungro and @Captain Tammo

I'm back. I would have continued, but the project lost steam. I went on holiday to the other side of the earth (that being England, I am a New Zealander) and stuff in life caught up with me when I returned.

MathLuk

Still waiting for THAT Crusader Kings II mod... ;)
At least someone's making mods!
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Captain Tammo

Quote from: sirnori on May 03, 2019, 05:50:52 AM
@Tungro and @Captain Tammo

I'm back. I would have continued, but the project lost steam. I went on holiday to the other side of the earth (that being England, I am a New Zealander) and stuff in life caught up with me when I returned.

Nice!!! What do you think the likelihood of picking the project back up is?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior