News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

With one good look at The wolf's face Harraie, repulsed, barely vommited aside from lucus.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

The masked wolf put on his mask and tied up the three beasties.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Captain Tammo

The mongoose was bleeding purfusely from his wound. Something had to be dne before he bled to death.

OOC: it's anyone's call on the fate of Lucas Valderez, Snakeslayer of Mssflower. I'm curious to what you will have happen...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: Sorry bout this Tammo

BIC: The masked Wolf was thirsty...

OOC: Bye Lucas

BIC: ...With a single swip of his claw The Masked Wolf dispatched Lucus's head and drank his blood
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 29, 2011, 12:55:27 AM
OOC: Sorry bout this Tammo

BIC: The masked Wolf was thirsty...

OOC: Bye Lucas

BIC: ...With a single swip of his claw The Masked Wolf dispatched Lucus's head and drank his blood

Hey it was still fun :D im probably gonna make an RP myself, hope to see you guys in it!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: cool no hard feelings ;)

Troy Troodon

Taggerung The Otter

Troy Troodon

Harraie then climbed up a spruce then leaped from tree to tree away from the bombarding arrows of his archers.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC:ye do ken were in an clearin' rite ::)

Troy Troodon

Taggerung The Otter

Nightfire

OOC: Um...I am completely lost. Can someone catch me up on where Vulto is and what he's supposed to be doing. And Tagg, it's fine that Vulto's quarterstaff was broken. He breaks 'em himself constantly.  :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC:He 's in that claering just watchin' everybeastie get kill't ;)

Nightfire

OOC: Okay, then. Should he attack the masked wolf, or somesuch?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.