News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

We're looking for a Redwall Champion!

Started by Captain Tammo, April 20, 2019, 10:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Shouldn't be a problem ;)
GOOOOOOO NADAAAAZ!

Thingyman

UPDATE

Your representative has been slotted into this game below. So as you can see, their game starts tonight already! ;)

This is the game thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22394-Season-6-Game-2-Deadly-Confections-The-Mafia-Championship

GAME 2 (MAY 6, 48/24, 9 PM EDT EOD)
@ASmiller (The World of Werewolf)
@Bedlam (Penny Arcade)
@Fable (No Goblins Allowed)
@FTFlush (Pokemon Showdown)
@goufbam (Free For All)
@Heroic (HeroClix Realms)
@Ian The Destroyer (NAMafia)
@Jade Joules (Comic Fury)
@LightFoot (The Giraffe Boards)
@Logic (Giant in the Playground)
@Lone_Garurumon (Bulbagarden)
@Nadaz, voice of the host (Redwall Abbey)
@Nakuzami (PokeCommunity)
@Ryast (Hypixel)
@Soneji (Naruto Forums)
@SuperMarioBros (Flipline)
@Tsunami (Flight Rising)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?

We have a big server on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?

This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Where do I get more info?

Refer to this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/21905-Season-6-General-Information

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes the list of participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Grey Coincidence

Gooooooo NADAZ! ABBEY WARRIOR! Use that Sword of Martin! Slay those vermin!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

abbey account

Hi, I came here from the Champs game cause I thought there was actually a dedicated The Werewolf Game presence here.

It looks like that isn't the case, but I'm more than happy to help start one if there's enough interest.  I've been playing since 2013 and have decent experience hosting.

Funnygurl555

hi ima bud of abbey account and am here for the same thing

let's play some twg :)

Cornflower MM

Weeellll then.

I dunno if y'all have been following the game or not, but I've been watching it pretty closely and thought I'd update the general forum instead of just Rosie, Tumbler, and Chip. :P
At the moment, Nadaz's game is in the night 2 phase and he's still in. He almost got voted out in Day 1 but a Town was voted out instead. There were no kills Night 1, and another Town was voted out in Day 2. N2 ends in two hours and I'll let y'all know what happens.

EDIT: Didn't wanna double post but Nadaz survived the night! Two more Town were killed, however.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Funnygurl555

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 13, 2019, 12:07:38 AM
Weeellll then.

I dunno if y'all have been following the game or not, but I've been watching it pretty closely and thought I'd update the general forum instead of just Rosie, Tumbler, and Chip. :P
At the moment, Nadaz's game is in the night 2 phase and he's still in. He almost got voted out in Day 1 but a Town was voted out instead. There were no kills Night 1, and another Town was voted out in Day 2. N2 ends in two hours and I'll let y'all know what happens.

EDIT: Didn't wanna double post but Nadaz survived the night! Two more Town were killed, however.

abbey account is following it as far as i know (he's p active in spectators chat, and he was in game 1!)

y'all should play the game tho as you can see it's fun 8)

edit: ik this post wasn't directed at me but /enthusiasm

Cornflower MM

We've played a few games, and actually have one on hold right now. The DM has a lot of schoolwork so it's chilling for now. We don't have that many players so just do one game at a time. :)

Funnygurl555

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 13, 2019, 05:55:42 AM
We've played a few games, and actually have one on hold right now. The DM has a lot of schoolwork so it's chilling for now. We don't have that many players so just do one game at a time. :)

oooooo, alright! :)

Captain Tammo

@Funnygurl555 and @abbey account do you want us to ping you if the game here starts up a new round? Or are you looking to maybe build up a new game yourselves? Some of the members and I can help you get the ball rolling to see if there's interest (we have a certain spot on the forum for games, this would fit right in)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

abbey account

If there are already werewolf games being run I would love to join in.  I just didn't see any as typically werewolf has its own child board/separate board from forum games.  If there aren't any games already I would be happy to make a thread in the forum games board asking for signups, since it would probably be foolish to make a board for something that may not necessarily have interest

I just enjoy playing in new places and I loved reading Brian jaques in middle-high school so I wanted to play here haha

(Also good luck to your representative)