New Changes

Started by DanielofRedwall, May 10, 2019, 05:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Hello all!

Some of you may have already noticed, but it is nice to make some things official. After a bit of discussion, the Staff have decided to add @danflorreguba and @Rosie Willowwater to our ranks as Local Moderators over the RP board and Front Lawns, respectively. Congratulations to both, I cannot wait to see what you will do in your positions.

Thanks everyone for making this community what it is!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

I'm really excited about this! Danflor and Rosie have both done a lot with this community and they seem eager to move forward and help continue to build it up. Dan, Jukka and I think their newfound "mod powers" will be a catalyst in doing just that!

A lot of you expressed interest in becoming local mods, and that was amazing to read through and discuss! If you were not in this round of draft picks, don't be discouraged; there's still work to be done -- and help and support is always appreciated.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior