News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Roleplay-ish game

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 13, 2019, 08:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

"Oi taking it you'm be aprooving of moi porpoisal then? It be red'n'hot naow but you'm be needing to washer you'm paws. They'm be disgus'ful!"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

The mole crossed her paws and waited for the hare to wash for dinner. "Hurr, you'm be needing to wash'm your noser too. It be gurtly dirty. Wash'm behoind your earers whoile you being at it."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

The mole uncrossed her paws and swatted the hare over the ears. "Hurr, hurr. You'm noit listuner moi. Oi be goiing with moi poi." The mole said, disappearing down her hole.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Grey Coincidence

*Follows the mole down their tunnel*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Follows Grey down the tunnel*

shisteer of nothing much

The mole turned back to glare at her visitors. "Oi saying to washer you'm paws! Go doing it now!!!"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!