News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Movie/TV show VS Book

Started by Trisscar95, December 03, 2011, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

The TV show  removed many of the gruesome deaths, like the part where cheese thief murdered someone (I forgot the name).
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Mara the Wolf

Cheesethief murdered Scragg, and the show didn't remove that. (Don't believe me? All the episodes are YouTube. Watch for yourself.)
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

WorshipTiria

It changed that death, from a long, drawn out suffocation to a simple push off a tree.

Ripred the Gnawer

He did push him off the tree the first time, though. Then Cheesethief suffocated Scragg when he somehow survived the fall.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Tungro

I seem to remember that the deaths dealed out by Asmodeous were quite brutal as well

Vilu Deskar

I don't recall us actually seeing any of Asmodeus' kills; we see the person get dragged away briefly and. .that's about it. They find the corpses later but we don't actually know what killed them until Matthias confronts Asmodeus.

Well, except Chickenhound but he didn't actually die so. . It really doesn't count.

Mara the Wolf

Actually, Cheesetheif and Killconey describe the bloated body of Ragear being dragged away Asmodeus.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Tungro

True art is imagination, we don't need to see him eating anything, the fleshy crunching was enough

Vilu Deskar

Eh, true. I do agree that the book definently did Asmodeus better, I was saying that we didn't know how brutal the kills were.

WorshipTiria

I can only really commentate on up to the 9th episode of the second season. I need to finish watching it.