News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Badger Lord fighting skills

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 16, 2011, 11:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the most peaceful Badger Lord?

Brocktree
2 (8.3%)
Russano
15 (62.5%)
Asheye
2 (8.3%)
Sunflash the Mace
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

BadgerLordFiredrake

I think it is Sunflash the Mace.  He changed his name to Sunstripe.  However, I haven't read the whole series.
baby turtle forever

Skipper

bella because i dont think she ever killed anyone and never became a badger lord/ess

Captain Tammo

I didn't know Bella was a badger lord! I knew boar and her son sun flash were but I didn't know she was... Cool. I still think asheye was the most peaceful though
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Melody

Skipper

ohh i didnt see that it said BL, definately sunflash/stripe then

Dotti

Bella wasn't a badger lord.  She never even went to Salamandastron.  She lived peacefully in Mossflower and then in Redwall Abbey.
Quote from: Captain Tammo on December 21, 2011, 10:53:36 PM
I still think asheye was the most peaceful though

I don't think Asheye really was the most peaceful...remember when it was mentioned that he was blind because he had had the bloodwrath so bad in his younger days?  And now that he was old, he was all scarred and ached all over from long ago battle wounds? Now, it is true that we never see him even get really mad, so he is one of the most peaceful in that we never see him as anything but peaceful.  However, it's stated that his past was anything but peaceful.  I think he's also the only badger to retire and leave the mountain, too.  
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Skipper

i already stated that i didnt read the question properly

Dotti

Sorry Skipper!  I didn't mean to antagonize you!  I wasn't disputing your comment, or trying to pick on you, I was just pointing out that Bella wasn't a badger lord in the first place, so it might be a good idea to change the title of the poll or something since she doesn't quite fit the catagory.  I was focusing on previous posts--I don't even remember reading yours.    I guess I didn't phrase my post well. I'm sorry! :( :( :(
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Skipper

its okay Dotti, sorry if i sounded angry or anything

Muse

Whta about Russano? Definitely the most peaceful.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Bragoon

I'm with Muse.  He just shuffled away a whole clan of vermin, whereas nearly any other lord or lady would have wiped them out on the spot.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Lily

I'm with Muse and Bragoon. Russano was definitely the most peaceful, he disliked any kind of battle at all.

Melody

True but he did fight, Bella didn't kill anyone but Russano had to because he was a badger Lord.

Skipper

we never know if he did because it never mentions but i guess he killed a couple of vermin

Bragoon

I don't think Bella qualifies as a Badger Lady though, since she never went to Salamandastron to rule.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16