"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Whatever happened to Martin?

Started by martins#1fan, June 25, 2011, 05:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AakashB

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 29, 2011, 09:13:58 AM
Quote from: daskar666 on June 28, 2011, 03:55:03 PM
According to doomwyte he went on a 4th quest.
I haven't read Doomwyte since it came out, when does it mention this?

I believe it mentions it in Gonff's journal, where he claims that Martin is out on a quest while he is at home, planning to steal the Wytes.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: AakashB on June 30, 2011, 05:36:37 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 29, 2011, 09:13:58 AM
Quote from: daskar666 on June 28, 2011, 03:55:03 PM
According to doomwyte he went on a 4th quest.
I haven't read Doomwyte since it came out, when does it mention this?

I believe it mentions it in Gonff's journal, where he claims that Martin is out on a quest while he is at home, planning to steal the Wytes.
Really? Thanks, I'll have to reread Doomwyte soon...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

I think Martin did die of old age, but I'm not sure where he died.  ??? Anyway, I think that if Rose had lived, there would have been Martin Junior, or something. You can see 'Redwall Fan Fiction' for a story about that...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

sabretache5611

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 04, 2011, 02:14:38 PM
I think Martin did die of old age, but I'm not sure where he died.  ??? Anyway, I think that if Rose had lived, there would have been Martin Junior, or something. You can see 'Redwall Fan Fiction' for a story about that...

Im pretty sure he died peacefully at Redwall.  I mean there is a tomb for him (and a life sized effigy) deep inside Redwall that Matthias went to in the book Redwall.
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Captain Tammo

Martins awesome!!!
Sorry, I had to say that hahaha
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

the long patrol 2

I know Martin didn't marry because Rose(his love) died.

Taggerung The Otter

from reading all the Redwall books i know most of Martin's life story
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Muse

I think BJ is best at making characters like Martin. Half of his characters we never discover their ends, in full detail. Martin, Martin II, Gonff, Tiria, Basil,Tansy Pansy  ;D ;), Rakkety Tam, Deyna....the list could go on and on.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Romsca

If you don't know what happened to Martin, you could always write a fanfic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000