News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who is your favorite? out of these twelve?

Started by Mad Maudie, January 13, 2012, 09:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who do you like best?

Basil Stag hare
27 (42.2%)
Cluny
2 (3.1%)
Mattemeo
3 (4.7%)
Orlando the axe
8 (12.5%)
Uma
0 (0%)
Tess churchmouse
1 (1.6%)
General Ironbeak
2 (3.1%)
Abbot Mortimer
0 (0%)
Constance
6 (9.4%)
Slagar the cruel
5 (7.8%)
Mathias
8 (12.5%)
cornflower
2 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Mad Maudie

i like Basil best out of these twelve

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) 8) 8) ??? ??? ??? :P ::) ::) :P :P :-X :-X :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( :'( i am very bored  ;D ;D ;D
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Melody

I like Basil and Matthias but I could only pick one :'( so I went with Matthias. ;D

Skipper

Rosie Ronan

I haven't read all of the Redwall books yet so I could go only with the names that I was most familiar with.  Of course, some names were very familiar, but I couldn't place them...a result of having read some books like ten years ago...I'm working on brushing up again though.  I picked Matthias.
Never give up.

Bragoon

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

redwallgurl

basil cause hares are just great and so funny i still cant get over them
Fun. is a fantastic band.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 14, 2012, 04:29:18 AM
Out of those twelve? Slagar. ;D

Tiria, I think we might be twins born on opposite ends of the world. :D That was my vote too! :D I love Slagar! BUAHAHAHA!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

General Ronbeak? I thought it was general Iron beak?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skipper

ilovemariel

Quote from: Rosie Ronan on January 25, 2012, 01:54:41 AM
I haven't read all of the Redwall books yet so I could go only with the names that I was most familiar with.  Of course, some names were very familiar, but I couldn't place them...a result of having read some books like ten years ago...I'm working on brushing up again though.  I picked Matthias.

You're right, Matthias is cool, but I still like basil Stag Hare better!
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Ciaran Galedeep

if I had been posting the list i would have included
Sawney Rath
Grath Longflech
Lady Cregga
Folgrim
Glokpod
Karl woodwatcher
The Warden of Marshwood Hill
Stormfin
Warren (Skipper from the books Mossflower & Legend of Luke)