News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Other Bloodwrath creatures

Started by Bragoon, January 16, 2012, 02:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bragoon

In one of the books, a character explained the Bloodwrath to another creature (I think it was Skipper in Loamhedge, talking about Lonna, but I don't remember properly), and said that the creatures affected were mostly badgers. 
That idea has floated around in my head for a long time, how cool it would be to have a squirrel or an otter who was afflicted by the Bloodwrath. 

Any thoughts or comments on the concept?
I can't really think of any questions to ask.  ^^'
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Skipper

In 'The Legend of Luke' theree was a squirrel with the bloodwrath named 'Ranguvar Foeseeker' and i belive 'Dandin' in Marlfox breifly had the bloodwrath

DanielofRedwall

A: The animal you meant, Skipper, is Dannflor. Dandin was in Mariel of Redwall and The Bellmaker.

B: There is already a topic like this here.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Bragoon

Ah, thank for the reference, Daniel, I didn't look in General Discussion for another topic like this, only Character Discussion. ^^
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Romsca

It's ok it isn't locked we can still post here

Captain Tammo

There's a mole- yes, a mole with bloodwrath in the Sable Quean
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior