News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

OOC: no problem man. as for the abbess, i forgot who she was :( ill get that sorted out in a bit. oh and its "CiP" not "CIC" lol anyways back to the story...

BIC: trigoma was in a state of panick. not only had a relentless barage of pebbles and arrows were aimed at them, but now they were battering the gates! he ran down to see what was going on.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

OOC nobody in particular controls her, we all do.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Trigoma

OOC: yes tht is right i forgot. dang lol sorry for the confusion.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redd regained consiousness to the sounds of the battering ram hammering away, the anguished cries of deadbeast, and the warcries of those not at the point yet. Picking himself up he walked over to Crantor. "Any new orders, chief?" he asked.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

OOC: CIP is caracter in possesion. look in the planning thread, it states it in there on page 6, post 75. :D

BIC: the redwall defence was under heavy fire. they couldnt look over the edge in fear of death. trigoma looked hopefully at galedeep and webb in hopes tht they would have a strategy.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

CiP: Crantor looked over at Redd and frowned.

"Done with you nap? Good. I want you to take a score of archers behind the abbey unnoticed and start firing, go!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Aye chief!" Redd said, and walked off to pick his archers. After he had picked his archers, they crept unnoticed behind the abbey.

"On my signal!" Redd said, unsheathing his broadsword.
"Three."
They notched their arrows.
"Two."
They took aim at the abbey.
"One."
They pulled back on the string.

Redd raised his broadsword. "Fire!"
Arrows rained down over the battlements.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

trigoma looked worried. not only were they being fired on in the front, but now the back was under fire! trigoma took a score of otter archers and went to hold the back of the abbey for all they were worth. then seeing a gap in the fireing they jumped up and gave it back to the vermin!
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

Carl was about to put his plan into action when suddenly arrows came from behind. The captain turned to Webbtail and said,

"Take your crew and defend the back wall, hurry!"

Not waiting for an answer Carl rushed over to the gate where his crew was waiting. He put ear up against it and heard the vermin in charge of the ram give the order to charge.

"Open the gates now!" Carl shouted.

The strong otters quickly flung open the gates. Caught completely by surprise the vermin couldn't stop their momentum and came rushing in with their battering ram. Things happened in a rush after that the gate was shut behind the vermin and then they were swiftly cut down by waiting otters.

"Get the ram up on the wall quickly!" the Captain shouted.

The crew of the Hotroot picked the ram up a carried as fast as they could up to the ramparts. There, otters poured buckets of oil on it.

"Prepare te shove it over!" Carl grinned, picked up a torch, and lit it. "Let's give those vermin back their ram."

CiP: To say that Crantor was surprised when a burning log came hurtling over the wall would be an understatement, and to say that he was angry when the log crushed or burned over two score of his troops would also be one.

"Don't stop you cowards! Keep on fighting!" He roared at his cowering army.

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail nodded. "Otter crew! To the back wall! Take slings!"
Webb rushed over and fired a stone, nodding with satisfaction after seeing it hit his target.
"Get in to ranks! Ready: First rank, fire! Drop down, reload. "Second rank, fire!" He carried this command on.

OOC~ Who kills Crantor at the end?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Can I?
Or maybe it can be Webbtail, because he was really angry when Friar Saulyle died.  :'(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

OOC: Hey guys we should be talking about who kills Crantor thing in the planning thread. Thank you.

Redwall Musician

Diamond came running to the back wall. She had with her a quiver of arrows and her bow.
"Thought you could use help, Trigoma, " she said.
Diamond took her place and fired arrows.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

OOC: thanks for the help gale deep. yes please leave tht disscussion in the planning thread :D

soon the tide turned for the otters side. with a wall on there side they instantly had the vermin pressed down hard. all the otters fought for all they were worth.
—Happy Mask Salesman