News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Voyage of the Blue Star

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 01, 2012, 09:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

"Hmmm, For minut it looked as thou there were to be a cat... I mean otter fight on board." Gailen spoke to the boys around the table with a calmer tone of voice to not let Searose over hear.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Skipper

Oakpaw stood up with alow growl coming from his throat and walked towards the two otters toweing over them 'listen, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, i would lie to do the easy way but the had way sounds fun' Oakpaw smiled grimly and flexed his muscles

Troy Troodon

Gailen, Facepalm. "Hey ugh... Oky-dokypaw was it, I don't think that's how you get a ladies attention." Gailen stood up and walked over; "To truely get to a woman's heart, you must show her some enthusiasm, some compassion and comprehension and delicacy, like a true gentlemen." Gailen says this while kneeling before them and offering a rose (Which he actually took from the vase on his table)

Skipper

(Okay everyone, if you read my posts you would see im in my quaters)

Troy Troodon

RatBane

OOC: I am sorry my friend here must be hitting the wine on an empty stomic. If miss Brook are beautiful GM would be ever so kind as to delete and place post in order we shall get back to it.

On a persional note I am going to be slower then mormal on posting I had to move from my house due to unforseen isssues with the owner. So I am limited to my phone webs but will still keep up with rp.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Troy Troodon

Mad Maudie

Un-clenching her fist Searose intervenes "If you are going to hert them i am leaving and you can try to tell them why they are here without me. Go on?" Searose says walking away. partially cause she does not like violence another part cause she wants to punch Aza really really hard.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

(are you rping the two otters cause i dont know what their angry about and stuff and thre will be know fight if they choose the easy option)

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Tonnet.
Muse sat on a rocky outcrop, cursing everything. His mother having to give birth to him there, the fact that he was an outcast in every woodlander household, even the fact that there was no good rhyme for Tonnet.
"Bonnet, fawn it, prawn bit....sonnet!"
Strinking a chord on his mandolin, the fox minstrel sang lustily:
"O Tonnet, glorious Tonnet
for you I write this sonnet!
Your scraggly trees and burning sand
are surely getting out of hand
I detest your rocky hills
your inhabinants give me the chills!
As I finish this soliquoy
I wish you to drop into the seeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
His final howl was cut short by a none-too-large rock that clacked against his head. An otter's irate voice rang out.
"Shut up 'n let us sleep!'
"Monsters!" he cried theatrically. "Villians! Cease thy philistanical barrage, lest thy tongues curdle thy infants' minds!"
A whiskery head popped out of an opening high up in the cliff.
"Oi told ye to shu-"
Muse kicked a tripwire near his footpaw. Twangs and snaps illed the air as the intricate array of tightly-strung wires that covered the mountainside ruptured, sending a boulder near the top rolling down, almost crushing the otter. Cries of rage chased Muse as he skipped away, his mandolin clutched in one paw and a smile on his lips.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

BrookSkimmer

OOC: I know I'm doing this OOC but I want to remind you guys that I don't want a ton of OOC posting in here. It's ok if you add it to an actual character post but please don't post just OOC stuff in here! That's what I want to use the sign up thread for. Thanks!!

BIC: Fingal quailed before Oakpaw as he came forward. It looked as though he was going to resort to violence. Fingal had not been expecting things to be so harsh. Normally he would act tough and get his way but that didn't seem likely to happen. He backed up and dropped his head.

"I-I'm sorry. I just don't know why Searose was appointed to such a high position so quickly."

It was Aza who moved forward. She sneered at Oakpaw and stood with her arms folded in defiance.

"All they did was rescue some silly babies from some puffed up birds and they got promoted to captain and first mate. I could have done that!"

The female otter waited to see how the Captain would respond.

Mad Maudie

OOC sorry about the OOC but Fingal is a boy ::) ::)

BIC

Knowing there was going to be violence searose did not really want to leave so she stayed hearing Aza's Sneer she kicked her hard in the shind and looked at the ground expecting to be reprimanded my oakpaw
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

OOC:  :) OOC is fine as long as there is some in character in the same post as well. Changed Fingal to a boy.  ;)

Aza gasped in pain and stooped down to hold her shin for a moment. After this she growled darkly and jumped towards Searose. She swung out at the first mate with her right fist, hoping to connect with Searose's muzzle.

Troy Troodon

"Ah, now it's a ladies fight!" Gailen exclaims. He sits back down to avoid getting himself injured.