News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Phantom of the Opera

Started by Søren, March 26, 2012, 08:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

^ Ooh, cool! I've been to quite a few over the years. I like to see one a year if I can at least. :) Which ones have you seen?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lily

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on July 23, 2013, 10:58:47 PM
^ Ooh, cool! I've been to quite a few over the years. I like to see one a year if I can at least. :) Which ones have you seen?
I answered your question in the musicals thread so we can keep this for just The Phantom of the Opera stuff. I may have gotten a bit carried away. Musicals are pretty much my favourite thing to talk about...

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Kitsune

He's here..... the Phantom of the Opera!!!! ;D

Captain Tammo

Quote from: PluggFiretail on July 26, 2013, 03:35:58 AM
He's here..... the Phantom of the Opera!!!! ;D
[in Christine's voice]
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                                                                                             AAAAAAAA
                           AAAAAAAA.          AAAAAAA
                                         AAAAAAA.          AAAAAAAA.           AAAAAAAAA
                                                                                AAAAAAAA

That was me changing my notes ::) ^^
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Søren

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 26, 2012, 08:31:20 PM
I'm wondering who here likes the Phantom of the Opera, mainly the movie (2003, with Gerard Butler as the Phantom) not the plays although if you want to include them in your comments that would be great!
Revive! My past self!

Anyway, I've recently saw that movie again and it brought back SO MANY MEMEORIES! I still think Raules character is a dork, but the Phantom is awesome.

I haven't really seen any of the plays though. I think the main play might be coming to my city soon though.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

I haven't even seen it, but I know how the music goes, más o menos, and like it a lot. What's your favorite song?

I think mine is "Think of Me".

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Music of the night, hands down. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

MeadowR

Favourite song from this is difficult! Ack!

'Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again' is a beautiful song. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014