News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rose's death

Started by Marlfox Vanish, April 01, 2012, 05:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlfox Vanish

I cant believe that Rose died! After that Martin isn't the same, and every one just mopes around. way to keep ya reading though. :'(

WildDoogyPlumm

I'm gonna get yelled at but...
I really didn't care too much about Rose or her death.
I thought Felldoh was better.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Robert

you have the same problem as me  ;)
Win For Redwall!!!

Primrosewarrior

I did like rose, but I have to agree with marlfox.

Marlfox Vanish

I hate it when your favorite people/animals die, it kinda makes feel like you lost  a real friend at least for me

Redwallfan7

Badrand killed Rose, right
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Marlfox Vanish on April 02, 2012, 01:18:00 AM
I hate it when your favorite people/animals die, it kinda makes feel like you lost  a real friend at least for me

Yeah.  The rest of the story just isn't the same without them.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Marlfox Vanish

The people that die have a lasting affect on they other characters and then they do things for them. Its a pretty good plot

Redwall rules

Laterose or more comanly known as Rose of Noonvale died a heroic death saving Martin and she was not a warrior. But Felldoh died as a warrior for revenge and life and freedom  :(
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 01, 2012, 06:24:14 PM
I'm gonna get yelled at but...
I really didn't care too much about Rose or her death.
I thought Felldoh was better.
I'm not gonna yell at you. I feel exactly the same.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Bragoon

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 02, 2012, 01:18:47 AM
Badrand killed Rose, right
Yes, Badrang threw her against a wall.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Which shouldn't have killed. Stupid way to go, you'd think she could take more than a crack on the head.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

It could have killed her without too much trouble.  What if she had internal bleeding and bled out while she was unconscious?  That seems like the most likely option to me, but there are a couple things that could have happened.  You've got to understand that we (and by extension them) are pretty fragile things overall.  Strong too, but you might be surprised at how little it takes to kill someone.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

It all depends on WHERE the hit is, and with the critical hit rate of these books, it's just inconcievable!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

If you're thrown flat against a wall, you're head's going to hit it too.