News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rose's death

Started by Marlfox Vanish, April 01, 2012, 05:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bragoon

Maybe not.  Battles are awfully loud.  Also, I wouldn't have remarked it if I were in Mr. Jacques shoes.  After I read that Badrang had thrown her at the wall, I was sure she was still alive because there was no way, I thought, that he would kill her.  Well he did, and it came as an interesting surprise that would have been spoiled by a "crack". 
At any rate, I doubt she was conscious for terribly long in any case, since she instantly slumped on the ground.  
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Interesting surprise?!? It was a horrifying revelation!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Trisscar95

Rose's death was sad. But wasn't it nessesary? Without it do you think that Martin could have defeted Badrang? I don't think he could have.
'Twixt leaning ash and poison gold,
Trisscar Swordmaid, look, behold,
What is sought by everyone.
Now! Ere high noon light moves on.'

Dannflower Reguba

Martin could've defeated him easy. The problem is that, would Martin have left?

Bragoon

I'm skeptical on that last part.  The reason Rose attacked Badrang is that she saw that Martin was losing. 

Dannflower Reguba

I still think Martin would've won without help.

Bragoon

I agree, he would have had to, Mr. Jacques couldn't kill off Martin, and I think any fan of the series would have done the same, but it was one of the more dubious fights in terms of who was going to win.

Søren

Quote from: Bragoon on April 06, 2012, 05:56:49 PM
Maybe not.  Battles are awfully loud.  Also, I wouldn't have remarked it if I were in Mr. Jacques shoes.  After I read that Badrang had thrown her at the wall, I was sure she was still alive because there was no way, I thought, that he would kill her.  Well he did, and it came as an interesting surprise that would have been spoiled by a "crack". 
At any rate, I doubt she was conscious for terribly long in any case, since she instantly slumped on the ground.  
She also could have died from a severe concussion. No breaking bones needed. Just head trauma.

I'm retired from the forum

Wolfstar

I think even if Rose had lived two possibilities could have came up, either Martin stayed or both of them left to go south towards Mossflower.  That is just me.
Happy and kind.

Marlfox Vanish

I am just finishing the rouge crew. So far it is one of my favorites. i havent finished it yet but soon........

Dannflower Reguba

Well your gonna have some dissapointments, I assure you!

MatthiasMan

Man oh man. If I had a sword, I'd just swipe all those vermin away. AArrrrggh! Man, sometimes I just wanna go in the book and destroy ALLLLLLLLL the vermin.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 10, 2012, 12:55:45 AM
Well your gonna have some dissapointments, I assure you!
No you won't! The Rogue Crew is awesome.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.