News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fantastic Mr.Fox

Started by Primrosewarrior, April 06, 2012, 04:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds illigle.

Matthias720

Primrosewarrior, please indicate in your first post, the purpose of this topic. Thanks.

Redwallfan7

primrosewarrior, what are you talking about?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Søren

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 06, 2012, 08:06:45 PM
primrosewarrior, what are you talking about?
I think its a quote from the movie the Fantastic Mr. Fox. I never saw the movie though.

I'm retired from the forum

Bragoon

Do you mean the movie or the book?
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

redwallgurl

o i didnt know that it was a qoute, i read teh book a long time ago. ive sat in roanalds dahls chair where he wrote his books in england though
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Søren

Quote from: Bragoon on April 06, 2012, 08:36:47 PM
Do you mean the movie or the book?
I don't know. Never heard of the book, and only saw comersails for the movie

I'm retired from the forum

Bragoon

The movie is amusing, and the book is on my "to read" list.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

White One6193

The movie is INSANE, I hope you mean to say, Braggs! It was absolutely terrible!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Skipper

I found it funny, I liked his trade mark which was quite funny :)

Bragoon

I'm sure my view of the movie is flawed since I haven't read the book.  Also, I suppose I may have a different view of what defines 'amusing' than most people, due to some real-life circumstances, like six brothers and a Marine father.  :P

Redwallfan7

I read the book. It's short, but it's good.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

This topic is to talk about the movie "Fantastic Mr.Fox".

DeathRage

I love how in the movie, 3 days equals 2 1/2 fox-weeks. :P
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Wolfstar

I seen the movie and it was just wierd.
Happy and kind.