News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favourite Reptile/Amphibian/etc.

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 28, 2011, 06:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

What is your favourite lizard, amphibian, or other similar creature?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

There are a few good choices, but I think in the end my favorite would have to be Lask Frildur, the Monitor General.

He has legitimate strengths and weaknesses, and up until the Pearls of Lutra adventure, he had a perfect record in enforcing Mad Eyes' rule. He has more personality than most of the other lizards... it's a shame he didn't live to the end of the book.
« Subject to editing »

Osu

To be honest, I like the toads that hang around Salamandastron the most. They're funny yet dangerous - kinda like the hares...

But hares are cuter.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Definately Asmodeussssssssssssssss...... But I also quite like Balisssssssssss..... I'm obsssssssesssssssed with doing thissssssssssssss....

Lask Frildur from the Pearls of Lutra was pretty cool as well.
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 29, 2011, 09:12:11 AM
Definately Asmodeussssssssssssssss...... But I also quite like Balisssssssssss..... I'm obsssssssesssssssed with doing thissssssssssssss....

If you were truly obsessed with doing thisssssssssssssss than you would have said "Lassssssssssssk Frildur from the Pearlssssssssssssssss of Lutra wasssssssss pretty cool assssssssssssssssssssssss well.  ;)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I like newts and snakes. Newts because they're annoying. Snakes because there awsssssome.

"Asssmodeussss, Asssmodeusssss, I will show you eternity."
Best and scariest snake line ever.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 29, 2011, 12:41:31 PM

If you were truly obsessed with doing thisssssssssssssss than you would have said "Lassssssssssssk Frildur from the Pearlssssssssssssssss of Lutra wasssssssss pretty cool assssssssssssssssssssssss well.  ;)
I sssssssssssstand corrected.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Bubbub from Loamhedge is my favorite. He's not evil, and somewhat friendly.

martins#1fan

Obviously the Lizards from martin the warrior.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Tiria Wildlough

Baliss is awesome--the thing I like about him is that for most of the book he didn't--couldn't--do much harm.
Balisssssssss....
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

Swinkee! I just like the way Brian wrote his accent, it was hilarious!

Captain Tammo

Lask frildur. I don't remember many reptile's names though :-\
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 29, 2011, 03:05:36 PM
I like newts and snakes. Newts because they're annoying. Snakes because there awsssssome.

"Asssmodeussss, Asssmodeusssss, I will show you eternity."
Best and scariest snake line ever.
So true. Redwall was the first book I read in the series, and I was pretty much clinging to the edge of my seat reading that.
'Come with me, I will show you eternity. Assmodeussssss, Asmodeusssssss.'
Sweet.
I'm not a hipster.

Osu

Quote from: Galedeep on July 02, 2011, 03:26:31 AM
Swinkee! I just like the way Brian wrote his accent, it was hilarious!
Swinkee! I love Swinkee, he was great. XD When he cries over his tail I always felt a little bad for laughing. And then the clever little cheat goes and turns over Mara and Pikkle, and suddenly he's smarter than he looks! Looooved this guy.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.