News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Famous people you're related too

Started by Eustace Scrubb, June 22, 2012, 01:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

I'm related to the Queen of England.

I'm her grandmother.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

My aunt is into genealogy and says we're distantly related to Alexander the Great and Brad Pitt, so...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

shisteer of nothing much

Adam, Eve, Noah, for a start. Then, according to family legend, one of our ancestors was the crown prince of Portugal. I'm also related to Hone Heke, who was the first person to sign the Treaty of Waitangi.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Adam, Eve, and Noah for sure.  ;D Other than that, I'm...actually not sure.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

My grandpa used to play in the Phillipines national team and when they played Germany freaking Germany one of the best teams he was the one to who scored the only goal for the Phillipines. Sadly later in  his career during a match someone deliberately injured his leg making him unable to play. I am also related to a singer I don't recall his name at the moment.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Griffen on June 23, 2012, 12:41:11 AM
I'm related to Jesus :) I have his blood. Oh and God is my father  ;)
This is true for me also.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Well, if you search my name into google, you do eventually find me (with 'chess' to make it quicker), and it's the same for my brothers. Does that count?

My step-aunt is a reasonably famous author, and my uncle used to be the mayor of a town in Uganda.

Aside from that, everybody's distantly related.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Scott McLamok

If you search my name with my last name I will come up.

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Booklover

But your name isn't Scott McLamok.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Scott McLamok

Nope you will find my name if you find my grandpa yya just gotta twist the first name.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 22, 2020, 05:05:13 PM
If you search my name with my last name I will come up.
That's...a bit scary...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

One of my great-great uncles on my dad's side won the Nobel Prize for... something, I don't remember what exactly.
I have some ancestors on my mom's side who were the chiefs of the Piperri clan of Serbia for a long time.
And I don't know if this counts, but my grandfather, my uncle, all of my great uncles, and three of their friends, used to be a really popular Tambouritza group.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco