News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

W0NWILL

128) Hang around the icecream isle singing 'What would you do, for a klondike bar?'
129) Talk about how better the prices are at Target and Meijer.
130) Point to random items and say, 'Wow! It's a wonder what these muggles can dream up!' or 'How can muggles get by without magic?"

WarriorOfMossflower

131: Rip all the bags you can find open
132: Send shopping carts zooming down the aisles.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

133.  Grab a stranger, look them dead in the face and say, "These socks that I'm wearing?  I stole them.  From this store.  They're fuzzy!"  It's even funnier if you're wearing flip flops.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

134: Run up to people and steal groceries from their carts

Rainshadow

135:  Near Halloween, dress up as the Grim Reaper and just stand there, in an isle, doing nothing.  Then, when someone walks up to you, jump out and scare them.

136:  Sort of the same idea as 135, but this time dress up as a weeping angel.  Stand there in a scary pose and just stare at people as they walk by, not moving.  See how many people try not to blink!  If they do blink or turn away, try to grab them and scare them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

137. Bring a chair from the chair aisle and some popcorn and sit eating in front of the TVs on display.
138. Get a price tag from something and put it on yourself, then stand in the pet aisle.
139.If you see a sign that says Walmart on it write below it in red "stinks".
140.Walk up to a random person and cry loudly into their shoulder.
141.Walk up to an employee in the shoes aisle and ask for a cheeseburger.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rusvul

these are all so awesome!
138: run around the store screaming I FARTED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
139: bring a bag of snowballs and throw them at people. this is best if you are somewhere hot where people are unused to cold.
140: walk up to a random person and put them in a headlock

WarriorOfMossflower

141: Go beserk and climb all over the shelves like a squirrel

Rusvul

142: tackle the manager of the store and say: hahahaha! i've got you this time! i will have my revenge!

Rainshadow

143:  Run around shouting out the Tarzan yell.

Tiria Wildlough

144. Put up a sign advertising yodeling classes (even if you don't know how to yodel).
145. Run around yelling 'THE VACUUM CLEANERS ARE BOOBY TRAPPED!'
146. Actually booby trap the vacuum cleaners, but don't yell about it. ;D
147. Follow one of the staff members round, tapping them on the shoulder.
148. Go up to a staff member and say 'You made a mistake.'
149. Dress up as a lion and roar at people as they go past.
150. Hide one arm under your jumper and put loads of little pink lollies on a tray with toothpicks. Put up a sign that says, 'Samples of my arm'. ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Ungatt Trunn

151. You push down a shelf wich starts a chain reaction and all the shelfs start falling on each other like dominos and it gos on and on...

Life is too short to rush through it.

WarriorOfMossflower

152. Run to the store manager yelling, "MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA! YOU KILLED MY FATHER! PREPARE TO DIE!"

Ungatt Trunn

153. Read to the manager all the 152 ways to get kicked out of Walmart (not this on because your doing it at this moment).

Life is too short to rush through it.

WarriorOfMossflower

154. Follow a store helper around, poking their shoulder and pestering, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? ..."