News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 19, 2013, 08:56:51 PM
500. Sing steampunk songs very loudly over the loudspeaker with the volume all the way up.
Hey! We made it past the halfway mark :D!
501. Dress up as Mr. Monopoly and try to extort people that Mr. Monopoly owns Wal-Mart, so they have to pay the rent of $500,000,00.

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

502. Stand behind the cashier, just looking over the shoulder while they work.

503. Dress up in clothes from a different time period and act like you've never seen any of the stuff before. (Especially the TVs and stuff).
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 20, 2013, 10:25:55 PM
502. Stand behind the cashier, just looking over the shoulder while they work.

Even faster way to get thrown out ...

504: Stand behind the customers at the checkout watching them enter their pin numbers.

Quote503. Dress up in clothes from a different time period and act like you've never seen any of the stuff before. (Especially the TVs and stuff).

505: Dress up in futuristic clothing and walk around saying how quaint and old fashioned all the latest gadgets are, and that you remember learning about them in History class.   

Norham Waterpaw

506: "accidentally" drop a torch in the beer ailse.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

sir squidsalot

507: run around singing the nyan cat theme song while eating unpaid for pop tarts from the food isle

Norham Waterpaw

Ha! :D

508: Go to the fruits section, and proceed to THROW BANANAS!!!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Buzz_Bumble

509: Take contorl of the intercom and start singing "10 Billion Bottles of Beer on the Wall".

Maudie

510: set a tent up in the middle of the camping aisle and start a 'campfire'
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

511. Get on one of there HUGE lawn mowers and start recking everything in the store!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Quote from: sir squidsalot on April 22, 2013, 02:17:30 AM
507: run around singing the nyan cat theme song while eating unpaid for pop tarts from the food isle
EAT Nyancat? That's awful!

Norham Waterpaw

Shadowed One

513. Ram shopping carts into the shelves so the stuff falls on the ground.
514. Buy a bunch of wine bottles(filled) and smash them on people's heads.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

514 would literally kill people. Or at the very least, give them an extremely severe concussion.

Buzz_Bumble

515: Get a group of friends together and go around filling up multiple trolleys and baskets each with small items, then all go up at once to the checkouts and say "Sorry, I don't want any of this".

Shadowed One

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 24, 2013, 04:42:33 PM
514 would literally kill people. Or at the very least, give them an extremely severe concussion.

Well, if you are going to get kicked out anyway....

516. Put BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! signs on all the shelves.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc