1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 27, 2013, 02:12:40 PM
665: Go around taking candid photos of everybody in the store.
666: Start yelling "Fire!" and open one of those emergency-exit doors that set off an alarm when you open them.

Uheheh, I accidentally set off one of those doors while on Vacation. The manager had to shut off the alarm.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ferrousferret

674: Dress in camo & hide in the shelves in the garden section

675: Dress like a hobo, then run around, jumping into random people's arms & adamantly demand that you are a child of theirs that they left at Walmart years ago.

Ungatt Trunn

676. Bring some friends, get some airsoft guns and start an airsoft war in the store.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Skipper

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Skipper on January 23, 2014, 07:54:02 PM
677: Gallon smashing

Yeeees!

678: go to the garden section, and pretend to be a dryad.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

doogy plum

Anybody crazy enough to do all of these things has serious mental problems.

Gonff the Mousethief

680: YELL AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS LIKE THIS AT ALL OF THE CLERKS!!!!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

681: Pretend like you are a spy and run around the store humming "Mission Impossible"
682: Curl up in the fetal position and start yelling for your mom
683: Pick your nose in the store security cameras
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

684: Run around yelling eulalia and smashing stuff.
Freddy

Ferrousferret

685: Go around obviously setting up hidden cameras & hacking surveillance systems. Then, whenever anybody walks by, mutter & snigger to yourself about how Kmart will prevail.

686: Put Chia-pet seeds in a bottle & pretend to be offering free samples of new hair care products.

Vilu Daskar

696. Run around with torches burning peoples hair
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

redwallbro

697. Push down the shelves and yell EXTREME DOMINOES!!!!!!
Give 'em Blood an' Vinegar!!!

Russa Nodrey

698. Go around chloroforming random people.
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

699: Ztart tryin' tae 'elp ozerz az a phzychologizt.
700: Explain tae ozer cuztomerz zat ye're an undercover employee an' ye need tae check zeir purchazez for ztolen oitemz.
701: Grab zeveral rollz o' paper-tovelz an' ztartz chuckin' zem at everybeazt.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

ZaranTheBlack

I'm hoping you guys don't actually do this stuff......? :-\ :P
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD