1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

ZaranTheBlack

706. Curl in a ball screaming and act like you are having a seizure or something. Then, when someone approaches you, run away and start shopping normally like nothing happened.
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

The Skarzs

706: Cut the balloon strings. . . all of them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

707: Blov up Valmart viz a Deaz Ztar!

708: Drezz up an' zen run around loike Batman an' Robin!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

ZaranTheBlack

So funny, I actually watch that version of the show. Not as good as the newer ones, though!  ::)
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

710: Barf on the clerk running the cash register.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Well this might not get you kicked out but I so want to try this

711: Run around with a banana and a sonic screwdriver and ask people I they have see a man (Describe The Doctor Here) run by. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ferrousferret

712: Hide in random places. When someone walks by, leap out hissing "JUDASSSS" at them with a crazed look in your eye.

713: Play hide & seek in the fresh produce area.

714: Go rock climbing with full gear at random places in the store.

715: Walk around harassing people with Satanist propeganda.

Tam and Martin

713. String Christmas lights all over the store.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

714: Open up a can o' beanz, tazte zem, zpit zem oot in dizguzt an' zay "Bad Bad Beanz!"

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

715: Take out your wrath with grapes. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

716: Butter zome bread, take a bite, an' run over tae ze door an' zrov it oot, zhoutin' "AN 'ZTAY OOT!!!"

Ferrousferret

717: Do exactly what the last guy said, but with customers. Or employees. Or the Manager.

Faiyloe

I do so hope that none of you are doing anything... illegal. (IF you are doing any of this stuff at all) 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

718: Cloimb on top o' ze zhelvez an' refuze tae come dovn.
719: Take av o' ze big bouncy-ballz oot o' vhere zey're kept an' ztart bouncin' zem dovn ze aizlez.
720: Dae ze zin' vhere ye azk for an employee, zen 'oide.