Most powerful Redwall Hero (out of the nine)

Started by RedwallWarrior2017, May 18, 2012, 05:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is most powerful?

Martin the Warrior
14 (23.7%)
Rakkety Tam
5 (8.5%)
Gonff Mousthief
1 (1.7%)
Lord Brocktree
22 (37.3%)
Matthias the Warrior
4 (6.8%)
Taggerung
4 (6.8%)
Sunflash the Mace
6 (10.2%)
Dinny Foremole
0 (0%)
Luke the Warrior
3 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Flandor

Brocktree is powerful in many ways.  Strength and size are hard to beat, but he was also a great leader, brilliant strategist, and kind lord.  Martin would be my second choice.  He was a powerful fighter for his size, stood against Tsarmina single-handed, and became the Abbey's founding warrior and undying symbol of strength and good.  He was a strong warrior but also kind and a great leader. 

Rackety Tam would be third, because he took down Gulo.  But his legacy and leadership were much more short lived than anything Martin and Brocktree's.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

ILoveMTW

I believe that Martin the Warrior is the most powerful and here is why (my opinion):

Martin the Warrior is so much smaller than the great badger lords of Salamandastron. He had to work a lot harder to get past his struggles and come out triumphant. Not only did he suffer physical troubles, but he also went through terrible, terrible heartache and mental frustration and sorrow. Even after the love of his life had died, he was able to keep fighting. He's overcome so many things during his lifetime, and he has history of a harsh childhood. In my opinion, and in all honesty, I believe that Martin the Warrior is the most powerful, strong, and noble warrior in all of the Redwall legacy.

Why else is he considered such a high and mighty being? He founded Redwall Abbey, and who would warriors see in their dreams in time of struggle and hardship? None other than Martin the Warrior.
"You should have killed me when you had the chance, cat, because I vow that I will slay you one day!" ~Martin the Warrior, Mossflower

Dannflower Reguba

Rakkety Tam since he's the only squirrel up there  :D
Then probably Martin the Warrior.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I voted Matthias because he is pretty epic. He killed and adder for pete's sakes!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Quote from: ILoveMTW on June 11, 2012, 10:14:45 AM
I believe that Martin the Warrior is the most powerful and here is why (my opinion):

Martin the Warrior is so much smaller than the great badger lords of Salamandastron. He had to work a lot harder to get past his struggles and come out triumphant. Not only did he suffer physical troubles, but he also went through terrible, terrible heartache and mental frustration and sorrow. Even after the love of his life had died, he was able to keep fighting. He's overcome so many things during his lifetime, and he has history of a harsh childhood. In my opinion, and in all honesty, I believe that Martin the Warrior is the most powerful, strong, and noble warrior in all of the Redwall legacy.

Why else is he considered such a high and mighty being? He founded Redwall Abbey, and who would warriors see in their dreams in time of struggle and hardship? None other than Martin the Warrior.

^^I couldn't have put it better myself. In my opinion, Martin is the most powerful mentally. Physically, I would go with one of the two badgers.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Tam and Martin

I can't choose between Martin the Warrior and Lord Brocktree and Rakkety Tam - All good characters.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

If they were all the same size and strength I would say Martin
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 12, 2012, 02:49:21 PM
I voted Matthias because he is pretty epic. He killed and adder for pete's sakes!

Nae really, it vaz more Martin'z doin' zan Matthiaz'z. Martin 'ad tae gae an' rezcue 'im after 'e got 'imzelf 'ypnotized by ze znake. Av Matthiaz really did vaz tae jump up an' zen zlazh dovnvardz. Juzt aboot anybeazt could dae zat! Ah voted for Luke Ze Varrior. In cloze zecond vid be eizer Martin or Rakkety Tam.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 12, 2012, 02:49:21 PM

Er, Sunflash killed two adders. The greatest feat I've seen Matthias do is survive a fall from a cliff, after losing against a wearat. Its between the two badgers, and I like Sunflash, so I voted him.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Mariel

I think you should add Ranguvar,she was as strong a fighter as any of them and as heroic.She held of almost all a vermin crew, a feat which no regular fighter could handle. I voted Sunflash. :)