News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

OOC: i think so
BIC:
Kreastle looked up momentarily from her fighting in to Maximus. Hre eyes were still red-everything was still in a haze. She was led off easily still slashing at vermin on the way.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Griffen

Muth

she was in her cabin, the noise of fighting was still outside. she was trying to stop the bleeding... then past out, unconscious.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I thought we had just finished with the monitors. BIC:

Pholoa was far to weary to continue at this pace, he too took to the cabin. When the Cheetah entered he saw both Geronimo and Muth. He rushed to check they were both alive, and when he found out they both were, he hurried to try and find water and some type of cloth... He dispised the habit of tearing clothing (no pun intended).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: i dont get the pun lol

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus took Kreastle to the ship and Barbossa sailed away from the city.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastle fell in an exhausted heap. She was overcome from weariness. Trying to help she checked up on her friends and looked around at the ship.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus helped her up and hugged her.
"Kreastle what's wrong?" he asked while stroking her hair.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

still passed out on her cabin floor she dreamed about her master Finiet and the task he went to do.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa walked up next to Muth and sat down. He strokes her hair thinking she was asleep.

Griffen

OOC: is it just me or does your characters have a thing for hair? bahaha  ;D

AbbotAlf0805

redwallgurl

OOC: yeah!  ;D
BIC:
Kreaslte tries to say that shes fine but her mouth doesnt work for her. She tried to stand and make her own way to the cabin but ended up more like a crazed beast, swaggering everywhere.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus looked at her and said, "I'm taking you to your cabin." He helped her to her room and payed her down.

redwallgurl

SHe smiled briefly at him before falling to sleep almost immediatly. SHe was bone tired and in alot of pain form the recent battle.

AbbotAlf0805

Sleep well Redwaller.." said Maximus walking out.

OOC: hey I don't know why I'm sending this but look.

Martin(elder) + ?
       |___________
           |             |
Sayna + Luke  /  Michal I + ?
          |                    |
      Martin I          Several random generations
_________________|_______________________________
  |                                              |                  |
Malia + Felldoh*** / Rox** + Marian / Marchellius I + Sarah*
  |                                      |                                      |
Barbossa + Elizabeth* / Stephanie* + Rantim / Maxmus+Kreastle
  |                                      |
Jack + Motsori**** / Amelia + Amaru**** / Marchellius II + ?
        |                                                                          /
        |____________ Mizuki + Michal II _____________|

* A descendant of Gonff Prince of Mousethieves
** Line of the McBrice family (Noonvalers)
*** Line of the Sparra family (Corsairs)
**** A relative of Shogun Sandokhan