News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Plans for future fan-works

Started by WarriorOfMossflower, June 09, 2012, 04:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

I'm just going to state a few fan-fics I've got planned here, feel free to announce some coming fanworks of your own or just comment on others.

Okay, so for me, after I finish Pondicherry, I'll be doing a story entitled "The Warrior's Way". It'll have the story behind my chosen screen-name--WarriorOfMossflower--featuring a young warrior squirrel who comes to save Mossflower and Redwall Abbey in a time of great need.
After that, I dimly have plans for my next story, untitled so far. It will have something to do with Noonvale, and Martin's journey south to Mossflower, and a few little sidequests he was led astray on as he travelled.

Anyone else have plans for their own fanworks?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

AbbotAlf0805

After I write The Blade of Noonvale I'm gonna write a book called, The Pirates of Redwall
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

WarriorOfMossflower

cairn destop

Right now, I'm into edits of my Vermin Badger series - First story is tentativly scheduled for this August.

Finishing up a short - 4,000 words - inspired by the recent political climate called "A Change of Habits"

Still working on my Dracula in Redwall type story.  Part One is done, but needs further edits.  Part Two is in initial draft - aka - verbal vomit stage.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

WarriorOfMossflower

Something Horrifying

Well, I just finished my first ever fanfic, Blackness, though it doesn't look like many people are reading it. Of course the unfortunate part is that I actually really enjoyed writing about those characters, but due to the nature of the story and its ending, I can't actually write more about them. D: Though one thing my best friend suggested (and this would be more of just a personal writing POV exercise, probably not something I would post) was writing the same story out again but from the OTHER main character's point of view. Or I could just write a sort of prequel thing, but I doubt it.

The only other fanfic I've really thought about writing is less a stand-alone fanfic as it is just writing out the history of an RP character I'm using on the MUCK AS a story, though I think it would make a good story too. Dunno if I'll actually get around to that, though.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Flandor

My Redwall novel is entitled Brigg.

I'm writing it as practice before I start work on my original project.  Here's the blurb for it:

"In which the rat Brigg, rescued and raised as an infant by farmer mice, comes to Redwall and must prove his worth when he is blamed for vermin entering the Abbey and exiled.  But not everybeast's path follows the way of the warrior..."
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Something Horrifying on June 09, 2012, 09:43:15 PM
Well, I just finished my first ever fanfic, Blackness, though it doesn't look like many people are reading it. Of course the unfortunate part is that I actually really enjoyed writing about those characters, but due to the nature of the story and its ending, I can't actually write more about them. D: Though one thing my best friend suggested (and this would be more of just a personal writing POV exercise, probably not something I would post) was writing the same story out again but from the OTHER main character's point of view. Or I could just write a sort of prequel thing, but I doubt it.

The only other fanfic I've really thought about writing is less a stand-alone fanfic as it is just writing out the history of an RP character I'm using on the MUCK AS a story, though I think it would make a good story too. Dunno if I'll actually get around to that, though.
I'll try to read it in my spare time.
What was your name on the MUCK? I was LukeTheWarrior before I found here.

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Flandor on June 09, 2012, 10:19:35 PM
My Redwall novel is entitled Brigg.

I'm writing it as practice before I start work on my original project.  Here's the blurb for it:

"In which the rat Brigg, rescued and raised as an infant by farmer mice, comes to Redwall and must prove his worth when he is blamed for vermin entering the Abbey and exiled.  But not everybeast's path follows the way of the warrior..."
Sounds interesting, Flandor, send me a message when you post it! I like the stories of vermin who are exiled from Redwall, like in Outcast of Redwall.

Flandor

@Something Horrifying:  I read your story; I really enjoyed it :)

@Warrior: I will definitely message you when I start posting it.  I probably won't until book one is finished.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwaller

After I finish writing The Ranger's Adventure, I will make the sequels. I'm making a serie about it. The main character is Maximus the Ranger.

Something Horrifying

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on June 09, 2012, 10:30:42 PM
I'll try to read it in my spare time.
What was your name on the MUCK? I was LukeTheWarrior before I found here.
Thanks! If you do, I'd love to hear what you think!

And I'm pretty new to the MUCK, but my characters are currently Lillian and Damyan (though I've only been using Damyan recently).

Flandor-- Thanks! Really glad someone liked it. :D Sorry I hadn't replied to your comment on it yet, I was hoping I'd get feedback from a couple more people first, so I could reply to them all at once...but I never did. lol

And I'll keep an eye out for your story too! In case you couldn't tell, I am aaaall about the gray area, and love rats. XD Both my characters I mentioned on the MUCK happen to be rats, and different levels of gray (Damyan, an ex-searat, is the one I mentioned maybe writing the story about).
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Flandor

I lurv rats.  I have pet ones and they're such great animals :) plus there's Blaggut and Grubbage who are pretty awesome.

WarriorOfMossflower

Grubbage is hilarious.
Chapter 5 is finished, if ye wanna check it out, Flandor.

Tiria Wildlough

Well, I planned to write a oneshot that's a sequel to 'How to be a Seer'. I haven't started it though.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.