News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Plans for future fan-works

Started by WarriorOfMossflower, June 09, 2012, 04:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I'm writing a story called The Lost Adventures of Martin the Warrior, but it's on my co-writers profile on Fanfiction.net. I'm also planning to do one about the origins of Salamandastron

SableFury

I'm trying to do one about this isle in the way way south that no one knew about, and then a pine marten corsair finds it, and he makes his way to Redwall with a huge army, but I'm not so good at writing, so it might be kinda pathetic.
"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented,okay?!?"

Dear Cool People:
         They didn't name a candy after you,did they?
                   Sincerely, Nerds

cairn destop

Quote from: SableFury on July 09, 2012, 04:14:53 PM
I'm trying to do one about this isle in the way way south that no one knew about, and then a pine marten corsair finds it, and he makes his way to Redwall with a huge army, but I'm not so good at writing, so it might be kinda pathetic.

I am going to suggest you do something dirty ............... outline your idea

You already have the start - the island.  And you know the final battle scene, so start asking yourself the big five and work it into an outline.

How does your main character get to the island?
Why should anyone follow him?
How do they get off the island?
What does your main character want?
What objectives prevent him from winning?
Who oppesesses him, and why
Where are you going?(does Redwall have to be the objective?
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

Something Horrifying

Haha, just realized I never posted the idea of the fanfic I'm writing now (or, brainstorming now, and writing soon). It's gonna be a pretty bizarre and kind of twisted thing, about a vermin crew that sails into a giant whirlpool like the one in The Bellmaker...and there's something horrible down there. I'm gonna be doing it in first person, which is a first for me. Not sure yet if I'll be able to post it on the forum, it might be too disturbing. Hopefully not.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Redwaller

I'm planning on writing two other fanfics based on some RPs.

Skyblade

I'm probably not gonna finish the "Thunder's Roar". If I don't leave I might write a better fanfiction featuring some RP characters.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

SandyB

Was going to write prequal to Outlander
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Flandor

My work on Brigg has been put on hiatus as it's confusing to write it while I RP as Brigg in a different storyline.  I've been working mostly on an original novel, but have also begun a Redwall tale as a side/fun project.

It's about a rat lieutenant in a vermin fortress who begins smuggling slaves to safety, though his intentions are unclear.  It's been an interesting project to work on. 

The characters so far:

Kessy- a shrewmaid and slave at the fortress.  She works on the fishing boats.  Isn't the most intelligent creature, but is brave and strong of spirit, not having been a slave long enough for her will to be broken. 

Cottle- Kessy's otter friend.  He is stout of build and not as athletic as many otters, and hasn't got the most sense, but is generally good-natured and very loyal.  Would give his life for Kessy or his family.

Lt. Slandersnout AKA "Ander"- an anomaly among rats.  He is well-read, intelligent, and soft-spoken.  It is unclear what his reasons are for helping slaves to freedom, but he despises things he deems "unclean." He was raised in a chaotic vermin burrow, full of dirt and disgusting habits.  His personality became very prim and he keeps himself flawlessly groomed.

Those are the only characters I've had to introduce in any detail so far.  I'll be posting this here and on ff.net when I finish it.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

lordwelshi

I'm still working on The Wayward Fox. I have the full plot planned out, there's still a fair bit left to go. However, I am currently working on my first full novel, which I intend to finish before coming back to the Redwall stories.

Future fanfiction includes a potential sequel to The Wayward Fox, continuing the story and adventures of Bryn the fox!

WarriorOfMossflower

I'm very pleased to hear that so many of you are working on fanfictions! Keep it up, I anticipate seeing them on this forum sometime!
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

cairn destop

You know it.  I'll be uploading the first "book" of my series right after Labor Day.  Should take me 9 weeks at three chapters per week.  Don't worry, all chapters are 3,000 words or less.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

Dannflower Reguba

No promises on how good they'll be, but for the past 3 months, I've been working on a HUGE fanfiction endeavor... The overall title is going to be something like, "Lost Tales of Redwall."  :o
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 16, 2012, 04:14:14 PM
No promises on how good they'll be, but for the past 3 months, I've been working on a HUGE fanfiction endeavor... The overall title is going to be something like, "Lost Tales of Redwall."  :o
:o *is intrigued*

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: cairn destop on August 16, 2012, 04:05:18 AM
You know it.  I'll be uploading the first "book" of my series right after Labor Day.  Should take me 9 weeks at three chapters per week.  Don't worry, all chapters are 3,000 words or less.
Yay!

Something Horrifying

Oh god suddenly another fic idea. *falls down dead* Hopefully I'll actually do something with this one? All I have so far are two main characters in development, an idea of the relationship between them, a name for one of them, and a vague plot idea. More character-focused stuff about "vermin" characters in the gray area, with complicated relationships. Like I could do anything else ever.  ::) (Well, my last idea was character and story focused...but it never happened, so...lol I still hope it will eventually, though. Psychological and disturbing Redwall fanfic totally needs to be a thing.)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall