News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Plans for future fan-works

Started by WarriorOfMossflower, June 09, 2012, 04:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Something Horrifying on July 15, 2012, 03:55:47 AM
Haha, just realized I never posted the idea of the fanfic I'm writing now (or, brainstorming now, and writing soon). It's gonna be a pretty bizarre and kind of twisted thing, about a vermin crew that sails into a giant whirlpool like the one in The Bellmaker...and there's something horrible down there. I'm gonna be doing it in first person, which is a first for me. Not sure yet if I'll be able to post it on the forum, it might be too disturbing. Hopefully not.
Working on this again. :B

(Someday I'll actually finish something before getting distracted by other ideas. XD)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

phoenixfoden

cregga rose eyes

I'm working on a fanfic I call Crest Rise. The chapters 1 - 9 are on ff.com, but it is horribly written, I now realize, and I am trying to find time around school to rewrite it. Thank goodness for me getting a week off for thanksgiving!
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Something Horrifying

OOPS haha just kidding I forgot for a moment how it is that my brain works and thought I would actually be able to work on the story I wanted to work on BUT NO. My brain went "oh, you'd like to work on that fanfic? okay, that's cool i g--OOPS i accidentally all the ideas for that other fanfic instead?"

True story. :I

So now I'm working on my third fanfic idea. Maybe this one I'll actually do, and then I can do others? Or I'll probably get distracted in like two days and work on something else instead. No wonder I never accomplish anything...

Does anyone else have this problem?

Rainshadow

Quick question:  Does anyone read my The Mysterious Stranger fanfic?  Just wondering.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Something Horrifying on November 16, 2012, 06:06:48 AM
OOPS haha just kidding I forgot for a moment how it is that my brain works and thought I would actually be able to work on the story I wanted to work on BUT NO. My brain went "oh, you'd like to work on that fanfic? okay, that's cool i g--OOPS i accidentally all the ideas for that other fanfic instead?"

True story. :I

So now I'm working on my third fanfic idea. Maybe this one I'll actually do, and then I can do others? Or I'll probably get distracted in like two days and work on something else instead. No wonder I never accomplish anything...

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yep! I suffer from the TOO MANY IDEAS IN ONE HEAD disease, too! I have one Fanfic that has like 20 chapters down on paper( Crest Rise) one that only has 4 chapters called Terror from the North, And one I started 2 weeks ago called Midnight's Hour. All are Redwall fanfics. I have attempted doing several more, but I couldn't get into the characters and really see them so I gave up on them, that happened to about 2 or 3 of them, all during the summer when I had time...

And I will most likely be unable to finish any of them, but I write anyways(:
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Something Horrifying

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on November 16, 2012, 07:46:23 PM

Yep! I suffer from the TOO MANY IDEAS IN ONE HEAD disease, too! I have one Fanfic that has like 20 chapters down on paper( Crest Rise) one that only has 4 chapters called Terror from the North, And one I started 2 weeks ago called Midnight's Hour. All are Redwall fanfics. I have attempted doing several more, but I couldn't get into the characters and really see them so I gave up on them, that happened to about 2 or 3 of them, all during the summer when I had time...

And I will most likely be unable to finish any of them, but I write anyways(:
Oh man, at least you START things, and make progress! XD I usually get stuck in the planning stages. I'm absolutely amazed I was able to finish Blackness, and that was only a short one-shot (I'm pretty happy with it though). I think I only finished that because from the first idea to completion only took two days, so I didn't have TIME to get distracted, I just stayed up all night writing. My other ideas are multiple chapter stories, and take a bit more planning... (And naming more characters. D: )

I figured out a bit more about the one I'm trying to work on now, though, including the mechanics...and the ending! Hooray.

Tiria Wildlough

I get that problem too...I REALLY want to work on a certain fanfic, but my brain wants to work on another one. I usually give in.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

cairn destop

That's why computers have the ability to save files.  Put each in a separate folder or file and work on the one that inspires you today.  You're under no time restriction.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

Lord Gorath

I'm gonna make a fanfic about a future Badger Lord's adventure. I'm not that full of ideas, so feel free to post an idea within the guidelines on my idea thread!

Something Horrifying

I'm pretty close to done with the first chapter of this fic!

Now the problem is, before I can post it...I need a title. o____o

Buckler The Leg Buckler

I'm gonna do a saga of before Stonepaw, and kinda provide a backup story of why hares follow badgers. It will have one huge group of all the vermin, led by a black bear named Vermin, the start of all vermin.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwaller

I'm thinking of making a fanfic about Cluny's history. How he lost his eye and all.

Romsca

I'm going to do a fanfic on Romsca

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Something Horrifying on November 14, 2012, 09:12:11 PM
Quote from: Something Horrifying on July 15, 2012, 03:55:47 AM
Haha, just realized I never posted the idea of the fanfic I'm writing now (or, brainstorming now, and writing soon). It's gonna be a pretty bizarre and kind of twisted thing, about a vermin crew that sails into a giant whirlpool like the one in The Bellmaker...and there's something horrible down there. I'm gonna be doing it in first person, which is a first for me. Not sure yet if I'll be able to post it on the forum, it might be too disturbing. Hopefully not.
Working on this again. :B

(Someday I'll actually finish something before getting distracted by other ideas. XD)

Not working on this yet, since I'm writing Recovery right now, but I doodled the ship's captain, so I figured I'd post it as a sort of update. (Posted it in my art thread too, but since it was a fanfic oc concept doodle, I thought it was relevant here.) The captain becomes slowly more twisted and horrifying throughout the story. This is probably near the beginning of his transformation--I might give a later stage a try later. I do certainly love drawing monsters. ;)