News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Creatures that should be in Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 14, 2012, 01:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I think that it would be cool if there were chimpunks!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

I think there should have been dogs, and possibly even pigs.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Lol, that would have been different.  Ooh!  Raccoons!  There weren't possums were there?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Most of the animals in Redwall are from England. Skunks and raccoons are from North America. Still, they would make cool Redwall chaacters.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Skipper

Mink, Chipmunk and possibly a Praiarie dog.

Flandor

An albino rat, maybe more rabbits that weren't all prissy.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

There are dog breeds from England too, you know. Like Yorkshire Terriers.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Right.

I would've liked to see chipmunks, prarie dogs, meerkats, mongooses, dolphins, and flamingos.

Redwallfan7

I would have liked to see lions, tigers, sea lions, and polar bears.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Skyblade

That would be interesting but they would probably be too big. Maybe in one or two books.