If there was another Redwall t.v show or movie,

Started by Redwallfan7, June 15, 2012, 09:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

If the Disney voices weren't dead, I'd say that the voices in The Jungle Book, All Dogs Go to heaven, The aristocats, and Winnie the Pooh would have been good for Redwall voices.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

That would be nice. I honestly wouldn't care much about the voices, just the fact thet they're making another one!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

Yeah, we'll if it was those voices, they would have to pretend to be British, since the animals are from England .
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

That's true. I wish they'd continue the TV series, good voices or not. Well, don't we all?

Redwallfan7

Yes, I want them to continue it, that would be awesome

Skyblade

I want them to make a tV show for every book. That would be awesome! of course, if they can manage the price and all. I bet it would be very successful though

Redwallfan7

Yes, it would be better for them to make a t.v show over a movie. If all of the books were crammed into a movie, it would be too long.

Skyblade

Redwallfan7

Also, it should be in 2d animation, not 3d animation

Tannsrall

I think a tv show would be a success, but a movie on the other hand wouldn't get enough views from all the 'modern' day people. 
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

I'd watch it a billion times to make up for that!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 16, 2012, 12:25:30 AM
Also, it should be in 2d animation, not 3d animation

I agree. However cool 3d animation is, it may cost too much money and take too much time

Dannflower Reguba

You realize 2-D animation is like 8 pixel mario right?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Tannsrall

They like moves 3-D with the glasses. not a sidescroller.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-