News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Famous people you're related too

Started by Eustace Scrubb, June 22, 2012, 01:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

My mom's cousin is a millionaire.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

kwl my moms grandma sister checked through the queen of the netherlands mail
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on June 23, 2012, 12:41:11 AM
I'm related to Jesus :) i have his blood. oh and God is my father  ;)

Amen!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Nightfire

I'm related to Adam and Eve. ;D And my dad's scrambled eggs are famous in my family, so that kinda makes him famous. Other than that, though, I'm pretty darned ordinary. Except that I'm not.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Rainshadow

My Grandpa is famous in my family for his Grpapa Cakes.  Lol, when one of my family members tried to say Grandpa when they were little, it came out as Grpapa, so ever since that day, they have been called Grpapa Cakes (Grandpa Pancakes).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Here's a good question:  Is there anyone here that's related to an actor/actress?

Tiria Wildlough

Nah, but my dad is famous in my family for pingpong ball showers, telling lame jokes (I laugh at them), and ruining some kitchenware from time to time. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 23, 2012, 12:42:12 AM
  I'm related to everyone in the world!  Everyone is related in some slight way!

true we all have descended from adam.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tungro

I wouldn't say famous, but my cousin is an Olympic athlete and another cousin was the VP of Sedanos
(back in early family history, we are said to be related to a high Spanish admiral and a Holy Roman Emperors chancellor, but there is no solid proof)

One-Eye the wildcat

I am distantly related to Jack the ripper.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail