News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mossflower

Started by Redwaller, June 25, 2012, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you join the Forum?

Yes
7 (38.9%)
No
1 (5.6%)
Maybe
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Skyblade

I don' think green's a great background color, and that shade doesn't really mtach blue and red....sorry. i'm just strying to give advice, you know. I would personallly recommend a paler color for the background.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lutra

If you want to keep that green as a background color, your text needs to be white, gold, or something very light.  Red/blue clash with the green and make it very hard to read.  If anyone is colorblind, they'll see a blank page.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Felldoh154

I'm curious, what's the main goal of this website? IE: where do you plan on going with all this?

Redwaller

Quote from: Lutra on July 09, 2012, 12:25:40 PM
If you want to keep that green as a background color, your text needs to be white, gold, or something very light.  Red/blue clash with the green and make it very hard to read.  If anyone is colorblind, they'll see a blank page.
Sorry folks! It was just an experience, and it does make my eyes funny.

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 09, 2012, 12:31:42 PM
I'm curious, what's the main goal of this website? IE: where do you plan on going with all this?
Everything Redwall related will be there.

Redwaller

Is the color better now?

Dannflower Reguba

To be honest... Now it's worse! The Yellow/Green combination was better than the sickly greenblue/and pink one.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

It's the same as before.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

You don't like the links color?

Lutra

Same comment as before....white text or a very light color yellow or yellow-green.  Nothing in the red spectrum.  Nothing in the blue spectrum.  These will not work on a green background.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

Skyblade

It looks nice. Do you want me to write some lists for you?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller