News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shadow started to protest as Talon gripped the hilt.  "Talon!  Be careful!"  The young wildcat kit tried to lift the sword, but it just fell back to the ground.  "E's too 'eavy!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer swung her head around as Legion talked through her mind. "Who said that???" she said.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari smiled and picked up the sword and twirled it around in the air like it was a windmill. He jabbed a pear off a tree with his sword and offered it to Talon. He looekd at Razer and said, "Whats wrong now? Your boyfriend talking to you?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Talon took a chunk off of the pear with his claws and dug in.  He looked up as his mother started to speak.  "What do you mean, 'Who said that?'"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari sheathed his sword and said to Hylia, "What? To much?" She simled and said, "For now.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Talon continued munching on his pear as Shadow looked at Razer.

Skyblade

"sorry, I just heard a weird voice in my head. Just my imagination," she added though she knew it was not.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari rolled his eyes and said under his breath, "Academy-pet...."

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

"dont listen to him, he knows nothing about you, nothing you've been threw... nothing about the foxclan..." Graves eyes started to turn black, he was hidden in a ally watching the creatures.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari watched Hylia, Shadow, and Jag talking with Razer. He walked off to a tavern nearby. He walked up to the counter and the bartender said, "Wot'll ye have?" Davidari whispered to him, "The whole island will be trebling at the might of the Abbey." The bartender handed him a free drink and said, "It's been a long time 'ence you Sparra pirates showed up in Jima." Davidari replied, "I'm not a Sparra. My mother was the daughter of Cap'n Jack." The bartender said, "Ah that rogue..."

Griffen

he followed Davidari into the Tavern, taking the seat next to him.

AbbotAlf0805

Ya well even though your ancestor Jack Sparra married Princess Motsori, Heaven knows how, he would have been killed if he took the reign of Jima. So that's why ancient Shogun Sandokhan appointed his second oldest son, Tsuzuku to be shogun. If he wasn't such a good leader Jima would probably be destroyed." said the bartender explaining some history to Davidari.

Griffen

"is that so.. can you tell me more? im new to this area." smiled Legion

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked at him and said, "What's the password?"

Griffen

Legion (Mouse host, grave)

"didn't you hear me? im new to this area, first day i be on this island. i like to learn about different culture. thats why im asking this intelligent tender more about this place."