News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Clayclaw sprinted after him and stood next to him, fighting off other guards. "Furrrr und Feeedome!"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari killed the last of the guards and said, "Why does that warcry sound so familiar?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Et's ee wurrcroi o' moi askenters."

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Ee furst 'n to call it wuz, urr, Grumm! Thet's et, Grumm! Whoi?"

AbbotAlf0805

That name sounds familiar.. I'll look into it later." said Davidari running down the hall.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari ran into a room and saw Tsuzuku on a balcony staring off over the country. Davidari whipped out his sword and said, "uncle.."

W0NWILL

Several guards were rushing towards the staircase, "Oi'll 'old 'em off! You'm kill 'im, 'vi'ri!"

AbbotAlf0805

Tsuzuku turned around and whipped out his ancient katana and said, "Your alot like my little niece, your mother, Davidari.." He then lunged at him. Davidari raised his shield to block but Tsuzuku knocked it out of his hand. 

W0NWILL

Clayclaw was holding back the guards, they were his anvil.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari and Tsuzuku were in a standoffand locked blades several times.

W0NWILL

Clayclaw took a spear in his shoulder, he ripped it out and tossed it back to it's owner.

AbbotAlf0805

Tsuzuku knocked Davidari on his back and stabbed down on him. Davidari rolled out of the way and swung up at him missing.

W0NWILL

Clayclaw spun around, flailing his hammer, playing whack-a-mole.

OOC: I couldn't resist.