The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Akkara almost tyelled, "No!" but had kept her voice controlled, "I'll get him, the guards would see the whole... The blak squirrel dissappeared.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Chelonia looked down.  There was Muchlik, fighting several beasts at once!  She grabbed Davidari's sword and jumped off of the roof.  She then started hacking away at the enemies.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"Hey Chelonia just in time, you seem to pop up every were." said Muchlik
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"The way of the thief.  Do unexpected things, and always be somewhere that has something interesting happening."  Chelonia hacked the head off of a creature.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"Is that Davis sword you have there?" said Muchlik killing a rat

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Two of the guards suddenly had blades appear in their throats from behind. Akkara pulled the blades back frostily, "This was supposed to be an I get the one mouse out of here, and we escape, now there is two of you!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Clayclaw dug out of the house and popped up under another guard, his hammer snuffing out his life. Clayclaw kicked dirt over his hole, effectively hiding it, "Surry, squirrly, Oi loikes ee foight."

Dannflower Reguba

Akkara rolled her eyes as she/he responded, "And now that makes trhee... How many more are coming hmmm?"

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 14, 2012, 10:37:54 PM
Two of the guards suddenly had blades appear in their throats from behind. Akkara pulled the blades back frostily, "This was supposed to be an I get the one mouse out of here, and we escape, now there is two of you!"

"Well two are better than one, now there is 4 of us." Said Much

click the banner

W0NWILL

"Oh, no, Oi kin eskape moiself, an' noone ur coming after Oi."

Rainshadow

"In answer to your question, Muchlik, this is Davidari's sword.  And squirrel, I came in here to save Muchlik!  What are you doing here?  I was doing just fine!"  Chelonia finished off another one of the guards.  They were very simple, but she had her whole life to call training.

W0NWILL

Clayclaws hammer rose and fell like a blacksmith working his anvil.

Leatho Shellhound

"Well were is Davi? Oh look here come some more guards." said Muchlik "And who is the squirrel?"

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Davidari is on the rooftop, and I have no idea who the squirrel is."