how does cornflower die?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

Stuffed full of arrows?? Oh no, we've been through that already :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Maudie

She obviously got poisoned by the person who hates her with a passion, Everyone!

Just kidding!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Maybe one of Matthias' fan girls killed her?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Matthias doesn't have any fan girls!

Just kidding again.

I do like Matthias, a tiny bit.

::) :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Maybe one of Mattimeo's enemy's went back in time to kill his mom and dad so he wouldn't be born  :o

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rachel25 on July 07, 2013, 04:28:33 PM
Maybe one of Mattimeo's enemy's went back in time to kill his mom and dad so he wouldn't be born  :o

Zat zoundz a lot like zummat Zlagar vould dae...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 08, 2013, 06:57:54 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on July 07, 2013, 04:28:33 PM

Zat zoundz a lot like zummat Zlagar vould dae...
Exactly  ;)

Mariel

Why would any of this happen? Lord Brocktree was a main charatcter in his book and he didn't die crazily, so why couldn't Cornflower die normally?

Rusvul

Cornflower didn't die. She's immortal and invulnerable. You know the so-called "Ghost of Martin"? Yah. That's Cornflower in a white dress with no face. Slenderflower.

Maudie

Yeah, I really believe you, not!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 10, 2013, 03:56:57 AM
Cornflower didn't die. She's immortal and invulnerable. You know the so-called "Ghost of Martin"? Yah. That's Cornflower in a white dress with no face. Slenderflower.

Zhe 'az nay face becauze zhe'z alzae vearin' Martin Ze Varrior'z armour.

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 10, 2013, 05:19:51 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 10, 2013, 03:56:57 AM

Zhe 'az nay face becauze zhe'z alzae vearin' Martin Ze Varrior'z armour.
What  ???