News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What Types of Cars Do You Like?

Started by Rainshadow, August 20, 2012, 04:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

What types of cars do you guys like?  My personal favorite is the Chevy Camaro.  Yellow, with racing stripes.  (Can you see where I'm going here?)

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

my fave is the bugati veron. but i would never buy it, even if i had enough money. for a practical vehicle, i would buy a toyota tacoma. (they are indestructible, pretty much. anybody watch the british top gear show?) the four seater version. my mom has one, if she doesnt get rid of it before i am old enough to drive, i want it XD.
EDIT: forget the veron. super fast, but i have no interest. honestly i would be scared to go 200 something miles an hour when i'm in control. it doesnt sound like the sort of thing i'd trust me with.

Flandor

I HATE when people buy big pickup trucks and don't use them for work or hauling stuff.  They're huge, take up all kinds of room, and frankly a lot of people don't drive them safely and they're so big they can do all kinds of damage when they get into accidents with people.  Not to offend fans of pickups, but seriously some of them are enormous.  I have no problem with two-seater small pickups.

I do like my Ford Fiesta because it's SO good on gas.  I pay forty dollars to drive 400 miles. 

My favorite cars though would be some classic ones (T-Birds, around '57) and the new Ford Mustangs in navy blue with the white stripe.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Skipper

I love the porsche 911 turbo in yellow! It looks awesome!

Lutra

I like anything practical, and gets me from point A to B.  I'm not a huge fan of driving, but have to anyway.  I have a 2011 Civic that suits me just fine. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rusvul

Quote from: Flandor on August 20, 2012, 11:01:47 PM
I HATE when people buy big pickup trucks and don't use them for work or hauling stuff.  They're huge, take up all kinds of room, and frankly a lot of people don't drive them safely and they're so big they can do all kinds of damage when they get into accidents with people.  Not to offend fans of pickups, but seriously some of them are enormous.  I have no problem with two-seater small pickups.
our pickup is a small bed tacoman. four seater (or five) but its not one of those giant pickups. and it was bought for hauling large canvases around, although we use it all the time.

Flandor

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 21, 2012, 06:49:58 PM
Quote from: Flandor on August 20, 2012, 11:01:47 PM
our pickup is a small bed tacoman. four seater (or five) but its not one of those giant pickups. and it was bought for hauling large canvases around, although we use it all the time.

I meant mostly like when you see people driving about in enormous Ford F-350s and the like with double back wheels and all and the truck has clearly never been used for anything that would warrant any of that.  As if it makes them more of a "working man" even though I know guys with them who haven't done a days physical work in their life.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rusvul

yeah, the giant pickups are a little unnessecary... if u dont haul a trailer or something.

Rainshadow

Ah, I forget which kind it is, but my grandfather has a gold pickup truck.  It's a really nice Ford.  He and my grandmother go camping pretty much every year in their trailer, so they need a truck.  Our family had a contest on what we were going to name it, and my grandfather combined two names:  The Golden Tool, and Odie (from Garfield).  The Golden Odie was what he christened his truck (he likes naming his trucks after dogs.  Example:  His last truck, a red one, was named Clifford the Big Red Truck).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Tam and Martin

Rather old topic but whem I saw it I couldn't resist bringing it up!

FORD AND TOYOTA FOREVER!

Ahem, yes I am a really strong ford and Toyota fan. Chevy's and Dodge's, Meh - I wouldn't want to buy a Chevy unless there were no more Toyota's or Ford's but Dodge's - I WOULD NEVER BUY A DODGE! Unless it had a cummins engine, then I might. My brother owns a Dodge 2500 with a crew cab and a normal bed. The best thing about it is it has a cummins engine! THOSE. ARE. THE. BEST! LOVE THEM!  :D  :D

Anyway I would want a Nice Ford F350 Powerstroke - Crew Cab - Long bed - with a 3  inch lift on it and possibly dooleys. Since I want to do a lot of towing when I'm older, I might need them.

Then I want a Ford Expedition as a family car. I love those things!  ;D They don't look like a girly SUV but they do hold a lot of room and seats. Body style is also cool.

Then I want a Ford Mustang - Oh Yes!  ;D Drive around town on Saturday and show off to the guys

Jk.

It would be a neat car to have though - Much better that the Dodge Charger and possibly the Camaro though the Camaro's are pretty cool. That would be my model car that I would work on and fix buying it not in a so good condition.

Then maybe a Toyota Tacoma or Tundra - Probably a Tacoma. That would be a small truck just for going places randomly or once my kids grow up that will be a nice small truck for them to start driving in. I like them because they have nice visibility and easy steering etc..

Then I might want a Hyundai or Honda. They're pretty good cars. Honda Civic's are pretty good. My grandfather owns one and he loves it. My sister Martin (Who actually got her drivers license recently) used the Honda civic to take the test in since she didn't want to drive our family's huge 15 passenger van to the test and fail with it as our friend who owns almost the same exact van, did.

After that I don't think I want many other cars/trucks. Maybe besides a motorcycle. Not one of those small, Japaneses sport bikes but a nice big Harley. Yes, that's it.

Well that's probably what I would want. Wow Long post ^^^

FORD AND TOYOTA WILL RULE!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

Its not a car but its a Peterbuilt 379 legacy highway king