News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

In this topic, feel free to post any cute, funny and/or awesome pictures!

(For anyone who says that there's already topics for all of these pics, no one posts in them enough!  I just figured, hey, why not put them all together?  It's less of a hassle)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skipper

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

How about these two I took. Anyone know why there are all these birds?! (They're cormorants, I believe.)

(click on this one for a bigger view.)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

That's really cool!  Yeah, I wonder why they're all flying in that one place.  Maybe there's fish there?

PrimroseWarrior

How do ou put pics up? cos I have a whole bunch...
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

How I do it is I right click on the picture and go to 'Copy Image URL'.  Click on that and go onto the 'post reply'.  For my computer, you press 'Ctrl + V' to enter the URL.  This is what it would look like:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-baby-otters-are-adorable.jpg

You look in the little BBC tags to find the one next to the Earth image.  It looks like a painting.  Highlight the image URL and click on the tag button.  It will put 'img's on the ends.  The result will look like this:

W0NWILL

Tiria Wildlough

I think it's an American Pika. Awwwww!! *dies from all the cuteness*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Well, I found something that I had to laugh at.

Totally how I feel when doing those things.  ::)  It takes me about 20 minutes to finish one!

Romsca

Half of these show up as "?" when I look at them

Rainshadow

That's interesting.  Most of them show up on my computer.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Okay, I just saw one that made me laugh: