News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Homeschoolers?

Started by Gonff, July 07, 2011, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*High fives* Me too!
Spoiler
Most people on here probably do as well... I mean, this is a Forum based off of books... Book readers unite!!!
[close]

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Huh, what was that? *looks up from book*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

*Looks up from the The Return of the King*

what were we talking about again?
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Verdauga

*Puts down The Two Towers*
I completely forgot.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

*looks up from The Home Ranch
No one? Okay.
*goes back to reading

Keva Strongbow

*looks back down at "The Screwtape Letters" * :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

Hangs upside down, reading "Warriors"
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

DanielofRedwall

Hey all, let's please try to remember to make our posts count on topics where posts are counted. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Kolman

so what curriculum are you guys using?

Tungro

My family used A Beka Book material until high school, then we switch to mostly online at FLVS

One-Eye the wildcat

No kidding? I'm on FLVS too!

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

oh cool I graduated using A Becka!