Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Redwaller

I am sad to say that I am leaving this group to go to a Christian school. So this is my last post as a homeschooler...

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on October 11, 2013, 11:58:45 PM
I am sad to say that I am leaving this group to go to a Christian school. So this is my last post as a homeschooler...
Why are you going to a Christian School?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 11, 2013, 09:17:36 PM
Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on September 27, 2013, 02:01:44 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 27, 2013, 12:10:11 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 26, 2013, 07:42:27 PM
It should be called hand ball, or jump on the guy who has the ball
Or Head-bonk-ball.
Both of those would explain it much better than "football"

Quote from: naima on September 26, 2013, 10:16:18 PM
in england, we call football "american football"

we're so exciting
Interesting. But then, who does call football soccer?

Am I the ONLY one who doesn't care about sports???? I mean, if you say the word"sports" i get really sleepy all of the sudden, whoever, if you say the word "ballet" or even just "dancing" im wide awake!!! yeah, i know, and i admit it!! im a weirdo.
I care nothing for sports aside from how annoying it is for other people in my family to be obsessed with them :P But it's good that they have something they enjoy.

Btw, Cornflower, there's a little 'Edit' button to the side of your post, so you can, well, edit it if you have more to say, or if you want to change something. Double-posting is kinda discouraged. :)

CrazyPug37

I've been going to public schools for my whole life, and thoroughly enjoy them.

I have a friend who was homeschooled for 4 years, and he really seemed to like it.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

The Shade

Sometimes I wonder how I would have liked a public school.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Shade on October 12, 2013, 09:32:55 PM
Sometimes I wonder how I would have liked a public school.
I wonder that also sometimes. Would I like it, would I hate it, etc.

Dannflower Reguba

If you're anything like me, you'd be okay with a couple of classes, but after experience know that you'd hate life if you did.  ::) I like my classes, but a full public school schedule would just be the worst for me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 12, 2013, 03:18:02 PM
'Cos we had some problem with the public school and all so we had to leave to Ontario and go to a Christian School.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on October 13, 2013, 01:56:08 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 12, 2013, 03:18:02 PM
'Cos we had some problem with the public school and all so we had to leave to Ontario and go to a Christian School.
Thanks for clarifying! I would never want to leave homeschool!

Rusvul

Public school isn't actually that bad, at least in first or second grade. I went to a really really good (Gifted, maybe that had something to do with it?) public school for first and second grade. I think if I was to go to one now I'd go insane, partially because I'm somewhat behind on math, and partially because, well, who wants to sit still for two hours, and then walk for fifteen minutes, and then sit still for two hours, or whatever the schedule is. Homeschool!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 13, 2013, 03:41:11 PM
Public school isn't actually that bad, at least in first or second grade. I went to a really really good (Gifted, maybe that had something to do with it?) public school for first and second grade. I think if I was to go to one now I'd go insane, partially because I'm somewhat behind on math, and partially because, well, who wants to sit still for two hours, and then walk for fifteen minutes, and then sit still for two hours, or whatever the schedule is. Homeschool!
That is right. The beginning grades (Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade) aren't that bad. When you get into some of the higher grades though, it isn't as good.

CrazyPug37

Once you get used to a certain type of schooling, it is hard to switch.  I would never give up going to my public school due to all of the friends I've made and all the fun times we've had, but I'm sure if I was homeschooled, I would never want to go to a public school.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

rachel25

With my religion it would be hard to go to school  :-\ I love being homeschooled and I know I wouldn't be able to adjust to a school schedule and school life. I love being at home and wouldn't swop it for anything.
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 12, 2013, 05:03:48 PM
Or Head-bonk-ball.

we're so exciting

Am I the ONLY one who doesn't care about sports???? I mean, if you say the word"sports" i get really sleepy all of the sudden, whoever, if you say the word "ballet" or even just "dancing" im wide awake!!! yeah, i know, and i admit it!! im a weirdo.
I care nothing for sports aside from how annoying it is for other people in my family to be obsessed with them :P But it's good that they have something they enjoy.

I'm love riding and I'm starting archery. I like doing something challenging and that makes me feel tried and that's basically what my whole family is like. So I can't really get not liking sports.  :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rachel25 on October 13, 2013, 06:13:35 PM
With my religion it would be hard to go to school  :-\ I love being homeschooled and I know I wouldn't be able to adjust to a school schedule and school life. I love being at home and wouldn't swop it for anything.
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 12, 2013, 05:03:48 PM
Or Head-bonk-ball.

we're so exciting

I'm love riding and I'm starting archery. I like doing something challenging and that makes me feel tried and that's basically what my whole family is like. So I can't really get not liking sports.  :P

Ze only time ah'm really ever intae zportz iz vhen ah'm actually playin' zem. Zome zin'z like ze ztuff at ze Highland Gamez ah like, an' ah'm fine viz vatchin' footbav (or vot americanz cav "zoccer"), but ah juzt dinnae really get ze big deal zat zome people make over zportz. Tiz zuppozed tae be fun an' enjoyin', never mind vho vinz or lozez. Ah'm nae zure vhere ah got ziz ztory from, but ah remember zomevone zayin' zat zomevone zat zey kenned once zrev a T.V zet oot ze vindov an' zhouted zomezin' alon' ze linez o' "Zat'z 'ov ye zrov a zuch-in-zuch bav!!!" Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Yep, that's when it gets out of hand. For the record I like very physicaly demanding sports, i e, sprinting, long distance running...I also like boxing and judo.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I