News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Homeschoolers?

Started by Gonff, July 07, 2011, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Dannflower Reguba

Once you get used to Homeschooling it's alot better.... I know this from MANY friends who have said so to me in person, and I have been at some public schooled summer "Classes" (activities) and I prefer homeschooling high over public school life.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Im the one feeling left out i go to a public school which is crazy and fun. I just ciuldnt imagine being away from m friends that long.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Escuse me! I have plenty of friends myself! Some of who are public schoolers! I see them plenty often! ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

It's not as hard to find and make friends as people think.  If anything, I think we make better friends, since we have to make that extra effort to visit them.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

That ^ and I'm in a Homeschool teen-group. We are a lot more social than everyone thinks... Some of my best friends are public schooled, do you know how tricky it can be to do that?

MatthiasMan

I wish I was homeschooled.

Gears

Quote from: Gerbilkit on July 07, 2011, 02:18:02 PM
For some reason Redwall has always seemed to attract a disproportionate share of homeschoolers, at least that has been my experience over years of ROC discussions and friendships. 

I started going to public school in 7th grade part time and I was full time by high school.
But, there's also a disproportionate amount of Christians here too, and i think that's why this forum is so awesome. ;D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

I fall under both categories, GO GOD! Homeschooling is awesome!  ;D

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 09, 2012, 06:03:07 PM
I fall under both categories, GO GOD! Homeschooling is awesome!  ;D
Yeah! Btw, Have you seen the avengers, and heard that awesome quote by captain america? "There's only one God, and i'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." That was Awesome!!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

HAHAHAHAHAHA!No I haven't seen The Avengers YET... But I want to really bad!
(that quote just made my day!)

winifred

LOL!!! ;D ;D ;D

I've been homeschooled my whole life, minus preschool maybe once a week. I NEVER want to go to public school EVER! I'm 12 years old and I have tons of friends some from public schooled some homeschooled like me. I love it! Just b/c your homeschooled doesn't automaticly make you nonsocial!  ;) If your homeschooled sometimes there is a homeschool group in your area, or something like that. I belong to a homeschooled choir, speech and debate group and I go to BSF international(Bible Study Fellowship)(not all homeschoolers) I have homeschooled friends at church too. I do sience with some homeschooled friends. I live on a dairy and we disected some owl pellots!It was awesome!!!
Dannflor, once you get used to the change, you'll love it! WELCOME :D ;D
P:S I have one of those T-shirts that says:
WARNING unsocialized homeschooler, Exit area immedietly! ;D ;D ;D LOL
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Redwaller

I have been homeschooled all my life and I still do homeschool.  ;D

Dannflower Reguba

Sleetfleet the Squirrel

I've home-schooled all of my life

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Bragoon on May 08, 2012, 10:36:47 PM
It's not as hard to find and make friends as people think.  If anything, I think we make better friends, since we have to make that extra effort to visit them.
I have to disagree on that. I don't make friends that easily for some reason. But I have a guess why.