News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Homeschoolers?

Started by Gonff, July 07, 2011, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Delthion on January 14, 2020, 01:00:13 AM
How about getting up at 7:45 and going to bed 12:45?

During the week, I usually end up going to sleep between 11 and 12 and get up around 6:30.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Is the late hour by necessity or choice?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Both, depending on the day.  Tue-Thu I don't get home until 9-10pm, so my options are to either go asleep right away, or stay up a little bit so I have some free time.  Mon and Fri though it's just because I'm too busy doing stuff and am like "Sleep is for the weak".  I of course regret this choice in the morning, but it's sorta become routine now -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

Well, at least I appreciate getting to sleep in now, since it happens so rarely  ;D.  The latest I get to sleep in is on Sunday, since I don't need to be at church until 10:30.  Saturday I've got a thing at 8, so I have to be up around 7.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

That's good. Our church starts at 9:30, but we're usually slightly/not so slightly late. *shrugs* The lot of one in a big family with young children, I guess.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 18, 2020, 03:56:20 AM
That's good. Our church starts at 9:30, but we're usually slightly/not so slightly late. *shrugs* The lot of one in a big family with young children, I guess.
*chuckles* I think it might also be something to do with homeschooling. We're not used to getting out of our pajamas til lunchtime so it's a bit of a novelty being organised by nine thirty.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Our church starts at 10:45 (used to be 11:00) and we're usually slightly/not so slightly late, or at the very least on time. And for school, the bus is at 7:40, and there's an earlier one at 7:10, but I'm not great at getting up on time, so sometimes it's a bit of a rush.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 18, 2020, 06:40:04 PM
*chuckles* I think it might also be something to do with homeschooling. We're not used to getting out of our pajamas til lunchtime so it's a bit of a novelty being organised by nine thirty.
What?! You guys get to stay in your pjs!? Man.... and here I am, having to leave for church at nine-fifteen, let alone get ready.

No, I'm not bragging, shut up!  :laugh:
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Just to be clear, it's not me who stays in pajamas until lunchtime. Not usually, at any rate.  :P

And until we meet again,

Booklover

I stay in pajamas (what? How does my autocorrect not recognise 'pajamas' as a word?) until lunchtime in the holidays and sometimes at the weekend. There's no point going downstairs to read, finish my book, then go upstairs again to get another one when I can just stay in bed and read.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 19, 2020, 02:18:14 AM
Just to be clear, it's not me who stays in pajamas until lunchtime. Not usually, at any rate.  :P

I don't believe you.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on January 18, 2020, 06:50:29 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 18, 2020, 06:40:04 PM
What?! You guys get to stay in your pjs!? Man.... and here I am, having to leave for church at nine-fifteen, let alone get ready.

No, I'm not bragging, shut up!  :laugh:
Eh, it's actually severely overrated. I prefer to get up early, get dressed straight away and be lazy in normal clothes. (especially because we run a business from home and you never know when customers are going to come to the door)
But yeah, if I wanted to, I could probably stay in my pajamas most days.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 19, 2020, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 19, 2020, 02:18:14 AM

I don't believe you.  ^-^
It's true! Oo! Teer, tell them what that person said when you answered the phone a while ago!

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

What does that have to do with homeschooling, exactly? (and by the way, Kade, Ebby doesn't spend all day in pajamas. She's actually quite responsible, in that area, anyway)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!