News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Winter Fanfiction Contest

Started by Redwaller, December 04, 2012, 12:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

We might have to extend the deadline, because I've just started. I've got like one paragraph done.  :-[

EDIT: I've changed the first post, check it out.

cairn destop

Mine is now posted.  Waited until the current chapter of my book was posted to keep it in its proper timeline.  Either way, enjoy.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

Redwaller

I've finally got an idea for my Fanfic!  :D

Rainshadow

So, when is the deadline?  Whenever it is, could you extend it?  I'm frantically trying to finish mine, but I think it might take me a little while.  :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Maybe we could extend it to New Year?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but I'm just gonna say, my fanfic isn't completed yet, but it should be done and up sometime this week.

Redwaller

How long should we extend the time? Because I'm not finished yet.  :-\ Next year we'll start in november.

Redwaller

I've got a better idea, I'll make a contest for each season. So instead of being the Christmas fanfiction contest, it's the winter fanfiction contest!

BrookSkimmer

I'm going to have to pull out of this contest... sorry! I would like to be in the spring one though. I just don't have time right now...

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Ugh, sorry I haven't been able to get mine up.  It's still not finished, and I don't have time right now to finish it.  :(  But if this is a winter one, that means we have all of winter to put it up, right?  Because I'm not going to be able to finish this for a while.

Redwaller

Yep, all of winter, from the 21st of December to the 21st of March.  :D