News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mariel and Dandin

Started by 321tumbler, December 04, 2012, 03:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think that Mariel and Dandin got married?

YES!!!!!!!!!!:D
12 (42.9%)
Yeah, I guess it could happen.
8 (28.6%)
Uhhh? I have no clue.
0 (0%)
I don't really think so.
7 (25%)
NEVER EVER!!!!!!!
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Redwaller

Once it got to the part, I closed it quickly.

Rusvul

Stop making fun of my fanfic.....
Spoiler
LOL JK. It was a pretty bad fic. Mushy...
[close]
[/size]

Dannflower Reguba

If any of you read the entire thing, you either have one of the highest tolerance levels I've ever seen, or..... I think I'll keep my mouth shut on that other part!  :D Yeah, Didn't need to read much to determine that that was NOT for me.

(to put it nicely)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

Guess I have a load of patience then. :P  That's just bleh, and mostly why I don't read fanfiction of any kind.  Was mostly screening it to make sure the link could stay.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

Not all fanfictions are like that.

Redwallfan7

What's wrong with the fanfic?  ??? I'm not judging your opinions I'm just wondering  why you guys don't care for it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

I'm not a big fan of mushy love. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Shadowed One

Well, it isn't very well written, it's mushy, and the main villain's name is Baread the Evil. I mean, really? THE EVIL? Not creative AT ALL!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Redwallfan7

I'll probably get some hate for this comment, but I don't mind some mushy in stories. I'm what you would call a hopeless romantic, having grown up with Disney movies  ;). I understand it's not for everyone though. I only go for romance if it's from a story or a movie that I'm actually a fan of. I do tend to stay away from Paranormal romance because I think that kind is overrated and predictable.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers