Duel: Redwaller(Dranfor Rofnard) VS. Brookskimmer(Wellig)

Started by Redwaller, December 06, 2012, 11:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: I'll modify the title as soon as you make your character

BIC: Dranfor Rofnard looked at his opponent, searching for weak points. They had met in the front lawns of Redwall Abbey. Each opponent started at either side of the front gate. Rofnard unslung his axe and swung it in the air, taunting his enemy.

OOC: I'll PM you for character sheets.

BrookSkimmer

OOC: I think we should pretend the Redwallers aren't home for this...

BIC:
The weasel leered at the fox, his eyes narrowed to evil slits. Wellig kept his two skinning knives in his broad belt and hefted his short spear.

"Ye gonna spend all day swingin' that ax about fox? Watch ye don't cut yerself eh?" The slim weasel cackled roughly and moved forward, the spear point weaving in front of him.

Wellig came within range and jabbed at the fox's middle with his weapon.   

Redwaller

Rofnard sidestepped and swung his axe at the spear. But he didn't move quickly enough, the spear made an ugly but not dangerous gash in his side. After swinging the axe he moved back and waited to see what his swing had did.

BrookSkimmer

Wellig's lips raised into an ugly grin as the spear gashed through the fox's side. As the thrust finished the weasel felt the axe come in contact with the spear haft. He moved to the side, leering at the fox.

"Come on then fox! First blood in one thrust. There's more to you than that I trust?"

The weasel snaked in towards Rofnard. He whipped the haft of his weapon around, hoping to catch the fox in his shoulder.

Redwaller

Dranfor Rofnard was going to use the force of his opponent against him. He jumped up just as the spear came and thrust his paws out, trying to push the spear onto his opponent.

BrookSkimmer

Wellig snarled as the fox came in contact with his spear. He felt the spear come back towards him and twisted to the side. Taking a step back he took one paw from the spear and shook it. His wrist had been injured.

"Gates!"

The weasel snarled and held the spear despite the pain in his wrist and paw. The fox would pay for that!

He came forward again and swung the spear at head height, point first.

Redwaller

Rofnard ducked, dropped his axe, took his dagger and plunged at his opponents middle, all in the same movement.

BrookSkimmer

Wellig moved to the side as he finished his swing at head height.  His eyes flickered to the fox as he dropped the ax and readied a blade. The weasel twisted as dagger moved towards his belly. He thwacked out hard with a downward motion as the fox's dagger paw came forward. If the blow connected there was enough power to shatter paw bones.

"Come an' git me foxy! Heeheehee..." The weasel taunted Rofnard as he wove snake like patterns in front of his foe.

Redwaller

The blow knocked the dagger out of Rofnard's paw, the vibrations hurting his paw. He fell back and picked up his axe, positioning himself in a defensive stance.

BrookSkimmer

Wellig stayed his ground as the fox backed up. The weasel watched him pick up the ax and hold it defensively.  Brandishing his spear he came forward, thrusting high to the shoulder.

Redwaller

has the spear came in, Rofnard twisted around, the spear clipping at his fur. He then swung his axe at Wellig's neck.

BrookSkimmer

OOC:Sorry for the delay! I lost track of this one!

BIC:

Wellig snarled and moved to the side, the spear clipping the fur right above his shoulder. that was close! Too close!

He swung the spear as he moved to the side, hoping to hit the fox's axe arm.

Redwaller

Rofnard back-flipped as the spear came. And then swung the axe at Wellig's footpaws.

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Your avatar is so cute! Love it! Also, feel free to have your character either show mercy on Wellig or kill him. Wellig is not a developed character of mine so I won't mind him being killed.

BIC:

Wellig was not prepared for the back flip. He was still finishing his attack when the fox's footpaws connected with his chin, making him sprawl backwards.

Then the fox came forward with the axe. Wellig found his position compromised and as he tried to stand the axe blade took him at ankle height. The weasel screeched out in pain as blood flowed freely from the wounds.

"Gates!"

Wellig panted and tried to stand. He couldn't do it, the pain was too much.

"Mercy! Please."

He could not defend himself. The evil weasel never thought the day would come that he would plead for mercy from an enemy.

Redwaller

Rofnard lifted his axe, but then he paused. Would he be cruel enough to kill him? Or would he show mercy. These thoughts raced in his mind. The axe dropped to the ground. Rofnard stooped and picked the weasel up. "Let's get you to the infirmary."