News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Romsca's Art and Requests

Started by Romsca, December 09, 2012, 02:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Those are awesome!  I especially liked Barranca.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

The drawing of the Wytes attacking a mousemaid is AWESOME!!! I really like it!!!! The other drawind are also great! I like the sea grog bottle in Barranca's hand, nice touch.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Romsca

You're welcome! ;D

I'll start on Vannoyne soon! (sorry, I can't really do the o with the / through it because the computer I just got was a windows)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

rachel25

Could you draw a squirrel with a sword  fighting a vermin 

Tam and Martin

Hey Romsca can you do this one?

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 10, 2013, 11:03:14 PM
Sorry for the double post!

Here is one if you can please do it.

Species: Red Fox

Weapons: Scimitar, Dirk, and Bow with arrows.

Physical Description: Sculrig is Tall, Strong and Sinewy with Orange-Red fur and a slight tint of Black fur at the paws. A long scar runs from his left brow to his left cheek, straight through his eye. His left eye is a normal eye with a yellow iris but his right is a milky white orb. He speaks with a deep and gruff voice.

Clothing description: Sculrig wears a tunic of sandy brown with blotches of Grog stains on it. A flat cap of Sandy Brown also is worn on his head. He wears a broad, black buckle belt tied around his waist with his dirk thrust through the right side of the belt and the scimitar through the left. Two big black Sea boots are worn on his feet. His quiver of arrows are shouldered and his bow is held in his paw.

Romsca

Sure! I believe I can start on that right after I'm done with Thomas Barkshield's request. I finished Vannoyne a little while ago, but I'm not sure if Leatho would like it because I drew him wearing Viking-like fur trousers and boots. I had just finished it when the idea came up in the topic "Redwall Fashion" that Redwall animals shouldn't wear trousers. I'm kinda in a small predicament :P

Tam and Martin

Maudie

Quote from: Romsca on July 14, 2013, 06:57:50 PM
Sure! I believe I can start on that right after I'm done with Thomas Barkshield's request. I finished Vannoyne a little while ago, but I'm not sure if Leatho would like it because I drew him wearing Viking-like fur trousers and boots. I had just finished it when the idea came up in the topic "Redwall Fashion" that Redwall animals shouldn't wear trousers. I'm kinda in a small predicament :P

Please post that picture even if you do another one! I'd like to see it!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Romsca

Oh... ok...

It should be up later today hopefully!