News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

favorite coffe

Started by blindsimeonjtp, December 27, 2012, 01:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I only drink Starbucks on occasion, and I don't like their mochas.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

I don't drink coffee, I don't really like the smell either.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I hate black coffee. When I drink coffee, it needs to have a flavoring in it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Quote from: Romsca on January 02, 2013, 12:37:29 AM
Their coffee might be okay but they support bad stuff
Eat Chick-fil-a instead! ;)

I wouldn't. Chick-fil-a supports equally/more so bad stuff. Or was that sarcasm?

QuoteChick-fil-A has donated at least $5 million to organizations (including a certified hate group) that, among other things, depict gay people as pedophiles, want to make "gay behavior" illegal, and even say gay people should be "exported" out of America.

Found at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-badash/chick-fil-a-5-reasons-it-isnt-what-you-think_b_1725237.html

Romsca

that's just a group of liberals saying lies about it

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Per the forum rules (#2), conversations deemed by the staff about controversial subjects to be going downhill are not allowed. This topic is about coffee, not Chick-fil-a or their political behaviors. Please return to the subject of this topic.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Romsca

Sorry, Taggerung of Redwall!

Mod edit: Sorry is all that is needed.  Let's move on.

Mattio

Romsca

I don't like powdered creamer. I don't need creamer but I use it to cool really hot coffee so I can drink it. Powdered creamer is just a waste

Redwallfan7

All coffee creamers taste the same to me. I don't  see anything wrong  with them though, I just wish they had more  variety in their flavor.

Rusvul

Lutra

The thing with those coffee creamers with flavors (like the Coffee Mates) is that they're made of corn syrup.  They really taste nothing like a light cream or half n half.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Gears

I loooooove iced coffees with a little shot of caramel in it. :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Rusvul

Non-dairy creamer is more flammable than sawdust. true story.

Romsca

Hmmm......that might be interesting to see if you're right  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Get a lot of non-dairy creamer and use to start a fire LOL that would probably be really fun!