Bragoon and Saro

Started by Redwaller, January 12, 2013, 07:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I think the Sarabando thing was a typo.

Captain Tammo

Ooh I'd hate for that to happen! I hate unhindden spoilers!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwaller

I just finished reading Loamhedge, and their death was a sad but honorable way to go. 

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Redwaller on January 21, 2013, 11:31:19 PM
I just finished reading Loamhedge, and their death was a sad but honorable way to go. 

Very much so!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Leatho Shellhound

I know, I wish they had lived though.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

321tumbler

Yeah. Then maybe they would become Abbey Warrior or something.

Captain Tammo

I think if they'd lived it would've been a little less realistic IMO

321tumbler

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Hey Rachel, welcome to the forum! For future reference, please don't post more than once in a row. If you want to add something to your original post, you can use the modify button in the top right corner of your post, which looks like this: , or the quick edit button in the bottom right corner which looks like this: .
Received mostly negative reviews.